Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

touch-up paint (specifically torino red pearl)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touch-up paint (specifically torino red pearl)

I'm having a hard time finding Torino red pearl (R72-P) touch-up paint. I guess because it's an old paint code the dealers don't stock them. Has anyone had any luck finding another manufacturer (duplicolor, etc.) that makes the color?
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

you have to go to a auto body paint and supply store and order at lease a a quart of paint.. my friend had to do that for his Harley..

Comment

Hey Neil, www.paintscratch.com will sell touch-up sized quantities in pen and aerosol form.

Yes if you're ordering a can of paint there will be a minimum quantity (typically a pint, not a quart)... But for touch up sized stuff, companies actually sell it ready to use.

Comment

So ive been searching forthis paint as well .
        found this
        Custom Paint for car touch up in spraycan original colour R72P TORINO RED PEARL MET. Car Touch Up HONDA CIVIC 1993 EN

Comment

Wow thanks. Over in UK though :-/
          ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

You can get Toronto red paint mixed and put in a aerosol can for about $20 from any auto body paint supply shop.

Comment

The "pearl" really drives up the cost from what I've experienced.

Comment

I got my paint from automotivetouchup.com i, myself have the R72-P paint and it actually turned out really well when repainting my bumper. you can also choose between how you want your paint. in an aerosol can, touch up marker, etc. i believe an aerosol can is $20-$25. definitely recommend this site

Comment

Working...
                X