fixing JDM one piece headlights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing JDM one piece headlights

Do they sell just a lens to replace a cracked lens? Been looking around an haven't had much luck.

long shot, buy the cheap ebay ones and use the lenses?

good luck with your search

Comment

They dont fit tried it. Id find a broken set w good lenses and try to get them for cheap

Comment

Unfortunately you have to buy the whole assembly unless you get lucky to find one over ebay.

Comment

I got a cheap set I'd sell ya 180$ shipped two broken tabs selling them for 250$ right now on eBay you can have first dibs

Comment

Not to jack the thread, but similarly, I need to replace the yellow glass in my one-pieces, one of them broke so now I have one clear fog lamp and one yellow one. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by UndergroundTrev View Post
              Not to jack the thread, but similarly, I need to replace the yellow glass in my one-pieces, one of them broke so now I have one clear fog lamp and one yellow one. Any suggestions?
              Replace the glass capsule with one from a Legend.

Comment

Cant believe I just saw this post. Ive been searching all day for a thread on how to tear down these one Pieces. My fog capsules are all corroded (came from malaysia) and I need to take them out, clean everything and replace. I see that the lenses are sealed. Is there a walk through somewhere on taking them apart?? And can anyone recommend a good sealant for putting them back together? I'm concerned about cracking the lens... Thanks!

Comment

use a heat gun and a flathead screw driver or butter knife.
                  redid my light in 1hr.

to close them back up just reheat them and close them back up.

Comment

Cool, I need to pull my new passenger side apart to put the yellow fog lense in so it matches the drivers side.

Comment

I have a friend with a yellow capsule from the fog light of a 1989 Prelude. Anyone know if that will fit the DA one pieces? Not many Legends around my area to steal one from.

Comment

FYI for anyone interested:
                        If you need to replace your fog light yellow capsule, Acura Legend or late 80's Honda Prelude will work!

Comment

Working...
                        X