water leak fixxed but still leaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water leak fixxed but still leaking

So I had this problem when I first got my teg, and used the teg tip and it solved it. Now about a year or so later it has come back. I took it all apart again and saw that several of the rubber thingies that you replace where looking worn, so I thoughtly cleaned and inpected them and replaced the ones that were suspect. When I put it all back together this time I sealed each one with clear slicone and ran a bead around the "lid" that goes under the cowl.

It has started leaking again(if it had even stopped) and I am furious! What is the deal? Anybody else had this happen?
    LOVE = 1992 Aztec GS-R #000070

Dwayne

Same here I've gone crazy on it with everything i can think of, even putting a shield over the air duct in there - STILL LEAKS
    John 3:16

1/8 mile: 10.7 - not bad for an auto w/ big wheels

Comment

Anyone else?........
      LOVE = 1992 Aztec GS-R #000070

Dwayne

Comment

talking about that passanger cabin leak right? yeah i still have that problem after i did the teg tip too, what my actual problem was that all those lil screw thingys weren't screwed down all the way... i had a friend push it down while i screwed it down and it works like a carm now

Comment

You should check this out
          http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=63804

Comment

Working...
          X