Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice so it just by chacne worked out? :p I'm running the OBD1 sensor which is good to 10.3, or was it 10.6? but boosting on the AFC + hack program I could run max about 11.8PSI before it through me flat into limp mdoe, which is scary when you are full WOT near redline. lol.

Thx

Comment

For my 92RS auto...I called level10 and understood very little of what he told me about tuning for turbo, but I got this much out of it: with an electronic controler on my dash for the tranny I can set exact shift points every time for S3-4 and have a completely different setup for D (I know, thats like stock but I mean everything will be different but work the same. Im confusing myself.)
      So the tuning can be a little easier with the fact that the rpms will go to a certain level every time, no more, so that will probably not be too hard?
      Anywho, I gotta see what the capabilities of this electronic whatever the hell.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingPoverty
        For my 92RS auto...I called level10 and understood very little of what he told me about tuning for turbo, but I got this much out of it: with an electronic controler on my dash for the tranny I can set exact shift points every time for S3-4 and have a completely different setup for D (I know, thats like stock but I mean everything will be different but work the same. Im confusing myself.)
        So the tuning can be a little easier with the fact that the rpms will go to a certain level every time, no more, so that will probably not be too hard?
        Anywho, I gotta see what the capabilities of this electronic whatever the hell.
        Keep me updated as you make progress. If you need help at all let me know and I can probably come over...we are very close!
        www.xenocron.com

All of the sites you can find me on:
        | Honda Tech | Home Made Turbo | VW Vortex | Innovative Forums | PGMFI | EFI101 |

Comment

are u still tunning cars? if so how much do u charge?
          [email protected] if u wanna chat through email
          thanks

Comment

$100 using TurboEdit or Uberdata...you bring the car to my garage and we spend about 2-3 hours tuning it.
            www.xenocron.com

| Honda Tech | Home Made Turbo | VW Vortex | Innovative Forums | PGMFI | EFI101 |

Comment

Anyone in toronto,scaborough that can program Uberdata for 92-93 G2s.

Comment

Are there limitations to Turboedit? Like how much power it can deal with safely? I have not seen people with more than 300ish hp with it, was curious!

Comment

The only 'limit' I would say is that the smallest injector pulse is 1.08ms which might idle large 1000cc + injectors a little rich...
                  www.xenocron.com

Comment

hey xenocron im in annapolis md, how far of a drive are you and other than the 100$ to tune what else and how much money will i need, all i have is an afc2, no chk eng lights car runs ok needs a tune bad, and i dont like the afc hack idea because of the timing advance people talk about, bad timing throws rods.

Comment

Well, if you dont have a TurboEdit/Uberdata ECU you would need one of those.

$125 for that as well.
                      www.xenocron.com

Comment

so 225$ for everything?

Comment

$225 for a tune and the ECU...

You would need to have the rest of the setup installed, ready to go and no CEL Codes (error free) and drive to me.

From Annapolis...its gotta be at least 4 hours each way...Im in North Jersey.
                          www.xenocron.com

Comment

Chris you still around? Mail me.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingPoverty
                              Chris you still around? Mail me.
                              He is out of town and will be back Sunday night.

Comment

hey chris i was going to hold out for the neptune but this car is pissing me off so u can do the tune and ecu in one day....i'm still running stock injectors BUT i have dsm's ...i was told the shitty managment i have now couldn't control them..i'm only boosting 5 pounds i believe....so are u able to install the injectors so just do your test and tune and i hav to install them somewhere else?

Comment

Working...
                                X