X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you an email.
    www.xenocron.com

All of the sites you can find me on:
    | Honda Tech | Home Made Turbo | VW Vortex | Innovative Forums | PGMFI | EFI101 |

Comment

bump for a good dude! I have an interview in BK so i might be moving up toward your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondasi88
        bump for a good dude! I have an interview in BK so i might be moving up toward your way.
        good luck
        www.xenocron.com

| Honda Tech | Home Made Turbo | VW Vortex | Innovative Forums | PGMFI | EFI101 |

Comment

sup chris. sorry if im ot, tell me and i'll delete the post. do you think it's safe to run a stock pr4 ecu as a base map, if i am running a greddy kit on an otherwise stock b18? what obd1 program do you perfer? what was that usb chip burner you suggested i buy? thanks for the help, mo.

Comment

Originally posted by KraZEtEggIE
            sup chris. sorry if im ot, tell me and i'll delete the post. do you think it's safe to run a stock pr4 ecu as a base map, if i am running a greddy kit on an otherwise stock b18? what obd1 program do you perfer? what was that usb chip burner you suggested i buy? thanks for the help, mo.
            Stock PR4, boosted? On what injectors? Most likely no...

I prefer Crome PRO, heavily over Uberdata for OBD1...

The USB chip burner I sell and recommend is the BURN1...
            www.xenocron.com

Comment

somehow my post wound up in the wrong forum...?

Comment

hey Xeno I only live about 48 mins away from you so I can drive to your station. I basically need the works starting from timing belt, water pump, air intake, hoses, tuning, perhaps some clutch work because my mechanic said the clutch is high which I've noticed although I just started driving a manual and also I need some modding that you would find works best for this 1990 GS with 73k miles can you give me a rough estimate? Thanks
                Last edited by Intakegra90; 04 Dec 2005, 03:48:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Intakegra90
                  hey Xeno I only live about 48 mins away from you so I can drive to your station. I basically need the works starting from timing belt, water pump, air intake, hoses, tuning, perhaps some clutch work because my mechanic said the clutch is high which I've noticed although I just started driving a manual and also I need some modding that you would find works best for this 1990 GS with 73k miles can you give me a rough estimate? Thanks
                  Thats a lot of work you need done...do you have a budget to work with? Give me a call so we can sort through the details.

973-338-5252 ask for Chris
                  www.xenocron.com

Comment

hey xeno, i live about 30-45 mins away in the union/irvington area how much for you to come out here with one of your chipping kits? i cant drive at the moment, i lost my licence but i would still like to get my car to run real nice. i have a 91 RS I/H/E stock pr4.

Comment

Originally posted by DAhippo
                      hey xeno, i live about 30-45 mins away in the union/irvington area how much for you to come out here with one of your chipping kits? i cant drive at the moment, i lost my licence but i would still like to get my car to run real nice. i have a 91 RS I/H/E stock pr4.
                      Although you are only 30-45 min away...I cant remote tune...too many variables to be prepared for to be able to do that at this point in time.

Why not have someone with a license drive it up to me? Besides...someone needs to be driving the car while I tune it...
                      www.xenocron.com

Comment

you ever play with aem ems? i just bought one for my 00 teg, so once it gets nice out maybe you could help me clean up my tune.

Comment

Yes
                          www.xenocron.com

Comment

im gunna need a basemap within this up coming week, sooo i will be emailing you shortly..
                            i believe you said twenty bucks before? corect me if im wrong it was long ago.

Comment

$20 is the going rate for a basemap, yep
                              www.xenocron.com

Comment

spring tuning anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X