This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Offering TurboEdit Street Tuning with a Wideband in NJ/NY/CT/PA

As I have learned and been a part of TurboEdit and the PGMFI 'movement' I have wanted to be able to tune for myself.

Now I am at a point where I feel comfortable using what I have learned to tune others. I have a wideband which can easily be hooked up for a few hours of street tuning. I have knowledge of the latest code, ROMulator for real time tuning and a chip burner to leave you with your tuned map.

I am willing to drive to anyone within a 2 hour radius of zip code 07652. I would prefer it if you could drive to me though. I will burn a basemap for you that will get you to me if need be as well.

Please email me at [email protected] for rates. I promise at the start they will be very reasonable...get them while they are hot.

Also, I will hookup any users of Uberdata or Crome as well. I will not claim that I have extensive knowledge of these programs...but if you do, and don't have a Wideband...I'm pretty sure we can come up with a nice tune for you as well.

Chris

http://www.xenocron.com for more about my services and TurboEdit general info and write-ups.
    Last edited by xenocron; 08 Mar 2005, 06:11:46.

• autoplex
    replied
    how much to come to toms river and street tune . i have s300 and a aem wide band..

Leave a comment:

• kopimp101
    replied
    Is this still available

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    thank you so much . .. im gonna get your chipping kit soon, so you got my business for sure. ive learned alot from your writeups and the pgmfi forum which i saw on your posts

Leave a comment:

• xenocron
    replied
    Add about 3-4% fuel for the added displacement

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey xeno, how would you tune for an increase in displacement. im just kinda fiddling with turboedit, my car isnt ready yet, but i have a base ls map set up and i want to compensate for the new bore. b18a1=81mm now with golden eagle sleeves and block guard= 84.5mm.

Leave a comment:

• xenocron
    replied
    Did you check the Honda-Tech tuner thread?

Leave a comment:

• integrawow
    replied
    Any tooooooners in Louisiana?

Leave a comment:

• xenocron
    replied
    Not any that I know of off the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• 2.2L
    replied
    any turboedit tuners around NORCAL?

Leave a comment:

• xenocron
    replied
    Been sitting there since last Friday, I will email you again...it is still sitting there

Leave a comment:

• killahteg
    replied
    sup bro. u never replied to my last message. i was supposed to pick up that chipped pr4 from you. i sent you an email last week about the basemap..... email me at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• tribb333
    replied
    If i fly you out here for a vacation will you tune my car for free?

Nobody real close uses TE. Guess I'll have to learn it myself

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Xenocron, you got mail

Leave a comment:

• xenocron
    replied
    email me on the teg...what kind of shape is it in?

how much you askin?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X