No announcement yet.

Where do i get charge pipes!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i tried to contact the owner of the site, i didn't get a message back. greg has joined the site as a regular member. he has given me a "price" for the kit. i'll post it up, if i get an answer from the site owner. imho, its a very very good price.

in case people don't realize why i needed to contact the owner...

Originally posted by N FUL FX
    BUSINESSES / ADVERTISING
    No advertising of ANY kind is allowed on these current forums. There is a SPONSOR forum where such advertising can take place for a small fee. I use the funds generated from the sponsor/advertiser to keep G2IC alive. For information on how to become a sponsor, please visit that forum. Sale of personal items (extra parts, etc) are not affected and may still be done without problem as long as it is personal sale and not a mass production of the same items. Such threads will be removed since this is not fair to the paying sponsors. If you need feedback regarding something you would like to produce for G2 tegs (i.e. you need to know if there is a demand) YOU MUST CONTACT ME FIRST! If you have any questions at all please email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by 90DB1T; 23 Feb 2009, 21:09:54.

Comment

well damnit this would happen after i already got refunded and went somewhere else....

Comment

If Neil ok's this than count me in.
        sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/tunersports

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous G2 View Post
          If Neil ok's this than count me in.
          i have been contacted by N FUL FX.....

Originally posted by N FUL FX
          Subject: Re: i have a quick question
          To: [email protected]
          Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 8:55 AM

Did you already make a thread on G2IC about this?
          to which my response was a no. if he responds with a no, then obviously thats the end. if he says yes, then i will post more info about it.

**don't bother to ask me for more info about "the buy", as i will not give it. i fully respect site owners, as i have been one before.**

Comment

I hope he's ok with it, he was ok with the ASR brace.
            sigpic

Comment

I still want these.
              sigpic

Comment

as do i.. but the owner has not gotten back to me.

Comment

This thread isn't working to well.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's odd. I never received a reply from you on my G2IC account. (I did receive one on my hotmail, which is my personal account). Anyway I'm all for getting more products for G2's. Feel free to go for it.
                    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
                    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

We've had many calls/emails as of late concerning this topic. I ws contacted over on d-series.org by 90db1t linkin me to this thread (thanks). I've definitely taken a step in the direction as far as getting this particular kit a regularly produced item for those who are interested. We've done a few but never kept a copy to build a jig for. I'll send a PM to the moderator here about sponsorship/vendor info before posting any morer info (hate to get banned after one post).
                      Again, the 90-93 kit will be a regular item w/ the growing demand (cold sides only and full kits)

(to answer a question brought up earlier, no the 90-93 Integra and 88-91 Civic coldside pipe does not interchange, the Integra is quite a bit longer from the TB to the hole behind the headlight)

[email protected] GO-AUTOWORKS

Comment

Hope yo do start selling these im about to start my turbo set up and been having problems finding these. Also I got two other people interested on these pipes.

Comment

Its no longer a matter of "if", it will definitely be done. I've put out an "apb" to get a local car in for a few hours of mock up time. After that, production will begin. The 90-93 Integra is just hard to come by around here.

Comment

Great news.
                            I was able to line up a 90 to be here tomorrow to be left for fitment.

Comment

sweet now when it comes to where the pipes will be run on the driver side are you going to go throw the the little whole where the wiper fluid bottle was or cut a hole in the lower part by the wall

Comment

Is it safe to assume 2" hot side and 2.5" cold side?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X