Where do i get charge pipes!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwpride View Post
    sweet now when it comes to where the pipes will be run on the driver side are you going to go throw the the little whole where the wiper fluid bottle was or cut a hole in the lower part by the wall
    I've done them both ways. The cutting the hole in the lower frame rail was has been the more "practical" choice only because it will work with all manifold configurations as long as the compressor housing is facing down.

I will jig both ways. For the hotside to pass thru the hole behind the drivers side headlight you will need to remove whatever is in that area and also have the compressor housing facing up on the drivers side.

Ominous G2- For the lower frame rail cut (kit A) I can set it up however you want...
    2.5"/2.0"
    2.5"/2.5"
    3.0"/2.5" SFWD

To route it thru the hole behind the headlight (kit B) it will more than likely have to be 2.5"/2.0"

I'll also do a relocated battery upper coldside piece as well.

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
      That's odd. I never received a reply from you on my G2IC account. (I did receive one on my hotmail, which is my personal account). Anyway I'm all for getting more products for G2's. Feel free to go for it.
      sorry, i just hit reply when i responded to your return email.

Originally posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
      I'll also do a relocated battery upper coldside piece as well.
      that would be tits.

Comment

The mockup vehicle is here. Pics are on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
          The mockup vehicle is here. Pics are on the way.
          yesss! i am sure this is going to be sick. "go-autoworks" makes so really wicked parts.

Comment

GO-AUTOWORKS 90-93 Integra Charge Pipe Kit

Test Car:

I kept the upper charge pipe "low profile" for hood clearance near the front end.

After checking the front end for clearance, I taped off the unneeded space that needs to be trimmed out. routing the charge piping around it would really push it to far outward and kill bumper clearance. Removing this will let the piping tuck closer to the frame.

Passenger side

Drivers side

Upper pipe alone (BOV flange of choice can be added)

Complete Kit A (hotside passes thru the frame rail)

Complete Kit B (hotside goes thru the hole behind the headlight, compressor housing facing up on the drivers side)

Like all of our kits, each kit is bead rolled, tig welded, and comes with BOV flange choice. Multi ply couplers and stainless T clamps are also included in each kit.
            Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 04 Apr 2009, 03:25:25.

Comment

Just wanna know how much will these kits run?

Comment

I'm waiting for a response back from the mods before I post a price in the forums.

Comment

In for pricing, I need one.
                  Bead rolled piping?

Comment

pics of hole made on hot side?

Comment

G2 Racer- Yes, every aluminum pipe that leaves this shop gets bead rolled.

TeggeT-It just calls for a 2.75-3.0" hole in the lower frame rail. If you look at the frame rail there is an indention there right before he crank pulley, above the stock crossmember. You just put the hole there or to the let (towards the front) of there.The bend still allows for enough space to clear the stock horn. Once you trim the needed piece outlined in green tape, the hole placement is pretty self explanitory.

Comment

Damn you work fast, is there enough room behind the passenger side head light for the bov? I have the synapse.
                        sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/tunersports

Comment

subscribed

Those kits look nice, well done. Waiting for a price

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous G2 View Post
                            Damn you work fast, is there enough room behind the passenger side head light for the bov? I have the synapse.
                            I marked the bov flange spot actually closer to the TB, between the TB and distributor angled more downwards to make sure the BOV doesn't hit or interfeer w/ anything else.
                            Originally posted by fastblackac View Post
                            Those kits look nice, well done. Waiting for a price
                            I still haven't heard back, The kits will be right around $330 complete.

Comment

man those look good...
                              YOU WOULD GET THE MOCK UP CAR NOW!!!!! haha

you should have just kept my money and told me to wait

Comment

Originally posted by stocker2shocker View Post
                                YOU WOULD GET THE MOCK UP CAR NOW!!!!! haha

you should have just kept my money and told me to wait
                                Yeah, that's easier said than done. I won't hold on to someones money for an extended period of time w/o being able to give a definite completion date. That's why I refunded it and asked for you to just check back before purchasing elsewhere. I knew I'd get a car in to mockup the setups, I just didn't know exactly when.

Comment

Working...
                                X