Ecu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecu?

I'm about to purchase a 92 integra but someone stole the ecu can anyone help on telling which ecu I need.... I'm new to the forum thanks

Can you help provide other information? Is it manual, automatic, trim level, powered options?
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

It's a92 acura integra gs 5 speed all power windows thank you for your time

Comment

Did you already try junk yards, eBay, etc? I'm confused why you wouldn't automatically replace what you had before. Are you trying for an upgrade or... ?
        NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

I bought the car but the owner misplaced the ecu he thought it was bad but he found it and I got it but I ain't got no spark or fuel and the check engine light stays on when cranking the car over so I'm guessing the main relay or computer

Comment

The car didn't have the ecu the owner called me a few days later because he found it

Comment

Working...
            X