Newbie to Hondata s200 question for Hondata prgmrs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to Hondata s200 question for Hondata prgmrs

I bought a Hondata s200 originally for this B18C1 swap I was going to do last month but the guy flaked on me. 2 weeks later I find a complete 93 GSR to swap into my 92 RS Teg. It's a B17 and I'm not sure how it all works so I'm going to read up on it more but let an actual pro tune it.

What would you suggest for a really good street map? I would love to have all that the s200 let's you do however I don't want to burn out the motor cause it'll be my DD (w/263,xxx). Is it worth the extra $450 to have it rebuilt with some mild cams and THEN tune it, or should I just tune it to the best it can do with it's stock internals?

The s200 isnt going to do much for you without the cable and the ability to program it yourself...or taking it to a tuner that has the cable.

you can upgrade to the S300 and get all of the goodies though if need be:
    http://hondata.com/v3upgrades.html

you have to do this through a Hondata dealer...which I am, let me know if I can help
    www.xenocron.com

All of the sites you can find me on:
    | Honda Tech | Home Made Turbo | VW Vortex | Innovative Forums | PGMFI | EFI101 |

Comment

Without the cable? What do you mean? I have a the whole ecu package still bnib. The s200 has like 6 things you can do, like rev limit, shift light, launch control, etc. I have a friend who can tune it for me. I'm not looking for anything excessive, just a decent street map tune I guess.

Comment

Working...
      X