good turbo maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good turbo maps

i have been on da hondata site but there is not alot of shareing boost maps.were can we share and learn?

you pay some one.

tuners arnt just going to give their maps out.

Comment

On the hondata forum there is a section just for calibrations.

Comment

ok jus woundering

Comment

i am a noob to tuning, could someone explain what your actually doing when you "tune a car," what do to tune a car, and how do you chip your ecu, is it just plug and play, or do u have to solder it to your ecu? thanks for the info

Comment

You would need to have it soldered in. theres alot to it and a bit much to start talking about it on this thread here's a link to get you started in the right direction http://web.archive.org/web/200512221...nToECUChipping

Comment

Hi guys it's been a long time since i've logged in. I just switched from crome to the new hondata S300 v3 to use the nice feature it has. I compared the base calibration from hondata ignition timing and the hondata ones has a lot of advance compared to the crome one. I'm wondering if anyone used their basemap for a starting point. I plan to go on the dyno next year (winter coming soon here). By the way, my setup is a lsvtec turbo.
              Good to post again, reminds me of the good times!

Comment

Working...
              X