Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the NEW Neptune Tunerview RD-1!!! check this out!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the NEW Neptune Tunerview RD-1!!! check this out!!

did anyone catch wind of this sexy unit on H-T.... well here's a couple photos that were shared from the thread..... check it out.

there are more pics and information here.....thanks again james for all your hard work..

Been watching that thread since it started. Can't wait to place an order for one!

Comment

Just got mine last weekend i will post pics of the install tomorrow Thank You Shawn @ Devltuning and Carlin @ CLNTuning and of coarse JR @ HRTuning (Neptune) for all your hard work.

Comment

okay plz no haters, but i have no idea wat this is could some one explain thanx

Comment

damn i need me one of these! how much is this going for?

Comment

Here are some pics as promised. I mount the buttons and usb port for the RD-1 and the LED and reset button for my LC-1 in my dash. I am still experimenting with the gauge setup but love all the options. I made the alum gauge plate at work on one of our CNC machines. If you have any questions email or pm me [email protected]
            11-20-10 003-w.JPG
            11-20-10 005-w.JPG
            11-20-10 002-w.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by redtegra View Post
              damn i need me one of these! how much is this going for?
              They retail for 300.00 see HRTuning.com or your Local Neptune tuner.

Comment

Working...
              X