No announcement yet.

Trailing Arm Bushings/Spherical Bearings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the hard race ones they were 85$ on eBay very nice, noticed after I dropped my trailing arms my bushings were ripping apart still have to install them but they are nice quality and for the price I think it was only like 25$ more for the hardraxe compared to the Oem I normally buy Oem gaskets but for a bushing I would trust some kind of company preformance based that I can use for a aggressive approach but mine is also built for not only street use

Comment

Probably a dumb question, is there any difference between say a DC2 trailing arm and a DC4 trailing arm? Then say possibly any difference in the DB models and DC? Let's say I have a DC4 left side and am only able to get a DB4 model right side? Basically I'm looking for the newest used trailing arms out there, I think I've found some 2001's with DC4 in the VIN Number. I think I also found some 2001's with DB4 in the VIN that is located a little closer to me. Or shall I be looking in the DC2 range?

I've searched on Acura's Parts List and Diagrams, and it shows like 94-95 trailing arms being one set of numbers and 96-01 being another number. I actually said screw it and purchased a left side rear trailing arm from a 95 Integra. $25 for the arm (disc brake included, looks a little rusty on the disc but I don't think I'll be using it), $28 on shipping. Depending on how the condition is I might be just looking for the right side from the same year or looking into those newer modeled ones. So that's why I ask. I might be able to find a 95 DB trailing arm instead of DC. Even though I think everything is the same, just not sure when you get into the GSR/Type-R Models and plus with that part number switch, which I've read could be a material change, or something just minor. Not to mention some of these places online want $175 for one arm and $200 on shipping when I'm not even 100 miles away.
      Last edited by GSG2Teg; 17 Apr 2016, 20:05:30.

Comment

i'm pretty sure all 94-01 DC trailing arm are the same. but don't quote me on that.

Comment

I've had the energy black bushings in mine for 4 years and no issues, I daily my car and the rear does feel improved by 20% over oem. I did notice a big difference in three rear wheels on turns when I upgraded to the rear asr brace and even more with the rear sway bar 25mm.

Comment

Originally posted by da6xsi06 View Post
            I've had the energy black bushings in mine for 4 years and no issues, I daily my car and the rear does feel improved by 20% over oem. I did notice a big difference in three rear wheels on turns when I upgraded to the rear asr brace and even more with the rear sway bar 25mm.
            That ASR Brace looks soo nice! I like the Beaks attachment as well but I'm hoping the Skunk2 would fit. I'm thinking the overall profile wouldn't be sticking out so far under the car for lowering purposes in the future. I'm like a week or two away from ordering a full set of bushings. I just got my Skunk2 Front Upper Control Arms in last week.

Comment

Working...
            X