Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction bar

Which traction bar would be best for a street setup for my car

For a street car I'd stick with stock, perhaps add some spherical radius rod bushings - they can be bought from Kingpin: http://kingpinmachine.com/store/prod...-rod-bearings/ IMO the benefits of a traction bar don't outweigh the downsides - namely ground clearance, increased weight and removal of the front jacking point. I have a Full Race bar on my track DB2, it's a great piece of equipment but I plan to go back to a modified stock crossmember (modified for header clearance + install spherical bearings).

Other than stock I like the Full Race better than any of the other options.
    Track Project DB2 #896
    LeMons Project DA9
    My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

My DB2 has a Full Race traction bar it fits better than any other traction bar that I have ever seen. It is only on there because one of the previous owners installed it. I am looking for an OEM set up to replace it.

Comment

I had the factory cross member notched to fit a skunk2 header, but just put on a full race traction bar. In GS-R and GS with ABS keep in mind that there is some ABS equipment bolted to the passengers side of the cross member. I like it so far but it was a pain in the ass to install for me in my garage..
        Last edited by savage211; 09 Feb 2017, 04:53:52.

Comment

Working...
        X