Skunk2 Balljoint Boots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skunk2 Balljoint Boots

So I'm working on a bit of a suspension refresh with some stiffer springs and new balljoints for the Skunk2 upper control arms. The boots are a very common failure point as they crack and burst in about a year. In my random travels through Google I came across someone saying you could replace the boots with a Honda boot (P/N: 51464-S04-013), but they were talking about the G3 Integra. Does anyone know if these same boots will work on the G2 upper balljoints?

Energy suspension also makes boots for the upper ball joints that work pretty well, and they relatively cheap and you can get them from most auto parts store, esm ( esmrace.com) also just came out with a spherical upper ball joint replacement as well for the camber arms that might work as well but why are I believe 154.99 for the pair.

Comment

Energy suspension also makes boots for the upper ball joints that work pretty well, and they relatively cheap and you can get them from most auto parts store, esm ( esmrace.com) also just came out with a spherical upper ball joint replacement as well for the camber arms that might work as well but why are I believe 154.99 for the pair.

Comment

I wonder if energy makes boots for the lower ball joint. I have the extended buddy club lower ball joints and the blue boot they come with cracked ripped in like 6 to 8 months.

Comment

Working...
        X