Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: JDM 1-piece headlights, B20 block, GSR head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS: JDM 1-piece headlights, B20 block, GSR head

    PRICES REDUCED NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!!

    2 left and 1 right headlights, no cracks or broken mounting tabs. $275 for the pair, $100 for the single left. If you want shipped, buyer pays!

    B20 block $75 (stock)
    GSR P72 cylinder head $250
    Attached Files
    Last edited by redlineintegra; 08 Nov 2016, 08:11:47.
    Steve

  • #2
    Good price on the head especially if a US member buys it.

    Comment


    • #3
      is it at all possible for you to get me a quote on that passenger side one piece headlight shipped to 48911, Michigan?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
        is it at all possible for you to get me a quote on that passenger side one piece headlight shipped to 48911, Michigan?
        Sorry for the late reply, I can ship from Blaine, Wa if you can wait (I have tickets to pick up in a week or so), for approx $25-30 in shipping .. From Canadian side will be a fair bit more, let me know

        Steve
        Steve

        Comment


        • #5
          One piece headlights still available? What condition are they in? All tabs/fogged etc.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by markky46 View Post
            One piece headlights still available? What condition are they in? All tabs/fogged etc.
            Yes still available, all tabs intact and slight yellowing (can be polished) but no fog or condensation. Let me know, great condition. Take your pick of the three.
            Steve

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey is the one piece headlights available? If they are It would be awesome if I can pick a left side only

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by markky46 View Post
                Hey is the one piece headlights available? If they are It would be awesome if I can pick a left side only
                Yes still available
                Steve

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by markky46 View Post
                  Hey is the one piece headlights available? If they are It would be awesome if I can pick a left side only
                  Yes still available left comes as a pair, I have two rights
                  Steve

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Does the head come complete with cams and everything or is it just bare bones?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Headlights!

                      Still for sale?! Cash in hand!! Need ASAP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Still have the block?
                        Very interested in it my email is [email protected]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by boltonhonda View Post
                          Does the head come complete with cams and everything or is it just bare bones?
                          HAs cams and valve cover but no vtec solenoid sorry for late replies this was going to an old email!
                          Steve

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ck_integra_rsi View Post
                            Still have the block?
                            Very interested in it my email is [email protected]
                            Check mail still avail
                            Steve

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WilliamKuhn45 View Post
                              Still for sale?! Cash in hand!! Need ASAP
                              If you still need let me know, sorry for taking so long to check in!
                              Steve

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X