No announcement yet.

CA: BNIB OEM rear mudflaps, yellow fog capsules, greddy shift knob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Colin! Yeah I'm surprised too. If I had a 90-91 bumper to use them on I wouldn't even get rid of them. I wish they were 92-93.

Looks like the ones on ebay are $90 shipped which is actually fair imo since they're so hard to find. If they were the ones I needed I would have bought them right now! I just have no use for this set so figured I'd sell it. I hate selling on ebay though. Too many non paying bidders wasting my time and costing me money in fees. Maybe I should just hang onto them for a few more years then relist for more....

Comment

Really, you've had issues with ebay? I've never had a problem. Then again I haven't done much selling. And trust me, if they had been 92-93 I would have bought 'em already too
      Track Project DB2 #896
      LeMons Project DA9
      My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Yeah I've had nothing but problems selling on there. I listed a D series Greddy header on there 3 times and each time a different buyer won the auction. Not one out of the 3 winning bidders would respond after winning the auction. None of them paid and ebay was "having technical difficulties" when I tried to report the non paying bidders. I was charged the selling fees. I gave up selling it and 3 MONTHS LATER, one of the winning bidders sent payment for it. Still no communication, just finally paid. Lucky for him I still had it. I don't even bother anymore.

Comment

That SUCKS!
          Track Project DB2 #896
          LeMons Project DA9
          My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Yep, I've had good luck buying on eBay but I just stick to selling stuff on forums or locally now.

If you hear of anyone who wants these 90-91s though feel free to point them my way! I don't use social media at all so all the younger people never probably see the stuff I'm selling. Lol

Comment

Still have the mud flaps?

Comment

http://honda-tech.com/sale-10/cw-itr...lling-3260683/

I do not. They sold a while back. I noticed there's a set for sale on hondatech if you're looking for them though. This may possibly be the same set as I was contacted via text to purchase them and don't know who was buying them.

Comment

any change you have the fog light Capsules thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyVW View Post
                    any change you have the fog light Capsules thanks!
                    I have some email me. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X