90-93 Db2 Parts car (taking best offers) & minor 90 DA Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90-93 Db2 Parts car (taking best offers) & minor 90 DA Parts

I purchased a teal green 92 Integra, that is a theft recovery. The damage to the car is the right suspension is tilted inwards, I guess the thieves in Seattle had drifted it.
    The parts I have are

1. Complete B17a Longblock with engine wiring harness, distrubutor, and YS1 Transmission, with Axles, and drilled slotted front brake rotors
    I am taking offers, I will ship, but purchaser will accomodate for shipping.
    2. Aftermarket Black onepeice headlights, with HID (taking offers)
    3. Mint Interior Leather Coupe Black Interior
    4. RSR complete cat back exhaust (mint)
    5. Aftermarket and OEM GSR Taillights.
    6. Rear bumper
    7. Radiator
    8. Complete Interior OBD1 GSR harness

Other parts I have are complete sedan interior from panels, (minus dash), carpet, 6x9 (all black) make offer, pefer local pick up, unless you can arrange shipping pick up.
    1.tan 6x9 cradles
    2. Black Ash tray
    3. Full Metal OEM Radiator
    4. Complete working A/C parts

email me at [email protected]

Leather is not stock DB2. And DB2's are only '92-93.
    How much for the OEM tails?

Comment

Emailed.
      -Nick
      http://SneakerHistory.com - http://twitter.com/nickengvall -

Sponsors Wanted!

Comment

emailed
        Track Project DB2 #896
        LeMons Project DA9
        My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Emailed

Comment

Price on transmission?

Comment

how much for the engine alone?

Comment

Did not get a response but thanks anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Terbong_aswit View Post
                  Did not get a response but thanks anyway!
                  Same here. Looks like he's gone MIA.
                  Track Project DB2 #896
                  LeMons Project DA9
                  My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

What's the lowest on the exhaust? Text me 678-977-2988

Comment

I ain't MIA, text or call me at 253 213 5779

Comment

Still have exhaust available?

Comment

NSXtech, My gsr has OEM Black Leather Interior. I got the car from the 2nd owner, the 1st was his mother.

All GSR parts are located at friend's ranch which I don't have access to without him there.

email me your reponse to my email address [email protected] I will repond faster there

Comment

how much for the engine bro ?????? i get no reply

Comment

The B17a1 with no distru, exedy clutch less than 500 miles, and ys1 gsr transmission with LSD.

Given that I can't find this engine from a engine resell, the price will probably be more than you desire.
                              I am looking at Hmotorsonline for a b17a1 and can't find it. I see b16a 88-91 si-r engines going for $1300, that is a b16 with 160hp at 111lbs and b18c with 180hp with 126lbs for $2199
                              So some where in between that plus shipping for the long block minus obd1 vtec distru (I have obd 0 vtec distru)

I do have the title of the car this engine came from to verify it is not stolen. I had a red 93 gsr that got minor rear ended, a person offered me money for the chassi so I pulled the engine and transmission. I sold that transmission later one, but got another 93 GSR transmission and had a 1/4 slip mpower LSD installed with a new exedy clutch

Are you looking for the engine only? the whole package you can imagine is nice but not cheap. The transmission (if you can find it) goes between 650 to 900. LSD was 600.
                              Engine package is Long block with both OEM manifolds. You will need a matching distru, and maybe different Injectors. I had this on a 90 OBD 0 Integra, with conversion harness and chipped P28. Everything worked except for my RPM gauge, that was the main reason I pulled the engine/transmission because i was trying to find the glitch on that. VTEC spun nicely, but I could not verify RPM engagement RPM's which really irritated me.

I was going to put this in my 92 GS, but I have a b18c1 that I want to install with a custom geared transmission.

send me an email, i will send you photos of the engine on the ground and do any other "particular" photos if the engine.
                              be advise buyer covers shipping, unless you can have a person here come with the money to pick it up and you arrange other delievery

Comment

Working...
                              X