90-93 Db2 Parts car (taking best offers) & minor 90 DA Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you guys are in good luck,
    Due to storage situation I have to remove the car, so that means I will be taking the GSR to a shop for parting into a 90 DA. Anything other than Engine, Transmission, ECU, Gauge Cluster, Interior Fan, RSR Exhaust is up for grabs

I prefer local buyers, but will deal with shipping at your cost.
    I know I have been stagnant with responses earlier, that is because I have been hindered with Court Proceedings and Medical Evaluations which really has my time held back thanks to the paperwork back log of the court system.

I will have further clarity of what is left for complete sale. I apologize for any setbacks or confusions that I may caused in making sales complete for you G2IC members

Comment

Are seats available? Text me pics. My name is Gerard 347 567 6922 email address is
      [email protected]

Comment

Yo G2iC, this is the update, with photos.
        https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6531166858/pc2nm

Comment

My 93 gsr came with stick leather interior believe it or not and I no it was factory cause I have all the original reciptre frkm whe. The car was purchased including the 2300 extra for leather install it was a dealer installed option knku and was extremely extremely rare like msybk only 150 out of both years out of the whole 5000 made between the 2 years

Comment

OG93, sounds like you have a sweet car. I picked my 92 GSR for $2k, damaged, I was going to repair the frame, but didn't have the location time money to get it done. so I parted the car, put the engine in my 90 sedan. Everything is OEMish on my black sedan with the b17a. Mint Interior. I just need to deal with the electrical issues and get the inside cleansed up from the mold that is a serious issue in this state

Comment

Emailed

Comment

Working...
              X