Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FL: 1992 Integra DB2 PART OUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Do you have the inside door handles? What color?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by crocho View Post
      Do you have the inside door handles? What color?
      I do, I believe I have chrome and black.

      Comment


      • #18
        Let me know how much for driver side chrome. [email protected]

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by crocho View Post
          Let me know how much for driver side chrome. [email protected]
          Emailed.

          Comment


          • #20
            What would the cost of the door panel shipped to 06824 fairfield ct

            Comment


            • #21
              Do you have the stock exhaust manifold and cat?

              Comment


              • #22
                Do you have any pictures of the right headlight assembly?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by v-tecpwr View Post

                  No problem! Thanks!



                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by brentpadgett View Post

                    What would the cost of the door panel shipped to 06824 fairfield ct
                    No clue to be honest, I suppose I can find out.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RaceTiva View Post
                      Do you have the stock exhaust manifold and cat?
                      I have the exhaust manifold. The cat, I am sure it's there.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by DRAGONDB1 View Post
                        Do you have any pictures of the right headlight assembly?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by slow_low_eddie View Post





                          looks good to me. Do you want a full address to figure out shipping. Here's a zip code if that will be good enough. 98047

                          thanks again for sending the pics.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by v-tecpwr View Post


                            looks good to me. Do you want a full address to figure out shipping. Here's a zip code if that will be good enough. 98047

                            thanks again for sending the pics.
                            Honestly, I will probably pull the one from my DB because I am sure it looks better. I will take some pictures and let you know. PM your address.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by slow_low_eddie View Post

                              Honestly, I will probably pull the one from my DB because I am sure it looks better. I will take some pictures and let you know. PM your address.
                              I definitely need the one from the db2. Is the one in the pictures not from a gsr?

                              There is no PM on this site.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Original intake system still available? And hoodpads? Shipping to 94134. Picture would be nice too!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X