please email me @ [email protected] thanks

Comment

email sent Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_teg91 View Post
        please email me @ [email protected] thanks
        email sent also

Comment

Interested. Located in Hamilton, ON. Willing to fly out and drive it back if it is a go. diamondstuddedbumblebee (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Can you provide a VIN so we can run a carfax report? (not sure what will come up with a Canadian car) This is a little fishy to me because as far as I know they never made an AGP DB2 in Canada. My understanding was that the US received Frost White, Milano Red and Aztec Green Pearl whereas Canada received Frost White, Milano Red and Flint Black. AGP was available on other trim levels in Canada though whereas you could only get that color on a GSR here in the US. I'm not at all saying this car isn't legit, just that it's very odd and there could be an interesting or strange history here. I wish you were local, I'd definitely want to come check it out.

It might be worth that to the right person. But he's going to need to post a LOT more info and MUCH better photos if he expects that kinda $$. Fetching that kinda price means there are only a few (literally, probably less than a dozen) people in the country that'd pay that much for one of these cars. So chances are it won't be local, which means every detail needs to be out there. There's a red GSR here in CA that's been for sale for a while for $8k. It has about the same mileage as this GSR and I don't think he's had any interest even near his asking price (it also comes with some tasteful mods which actually increase the value of the car unlike most parts (Koni shocks, Mugen pedals and some other minor bits).
            AGP GS-Rs were available here in Canada. I have seen a couple around and even own one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cillu View Post

AGP GS-Rs were available here in Canada. I have seen a couple around and even own one myself.
              Thanks for pointing that out, I should have come back to this and corrected that (I forgot I'd posted that). I've been doing some research with a journalist for a magazine article on the 92-93 GS-R and in the process gained some clarity on that. Canada received Red, AGP and Black whereas US received White, AGP and Red. I'm glad we figured this out because for a long time this was a misconception held by myself and many others here. It's really strange how few of the AGP ones seem to have been produced for Canada - personally I've only seen one myself but have seen a plethora of red and black ones.
              Track Project DB2 #896
              LeMons Project DA9
              My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

VERY VERY interested in this. Is it still up for sale? Please contact me if it is [email protected].

New to the forums. Had a 1993 GS from 93-98 and it

Comment

Hey, interested as well. I'm from Edmonton. Please email [email protected]. Thanks

Comment

Still waiting to hear back. Assuming it's sold. If not, I am a serious buyer.

Comment

Hi Im interested in the car, please email me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Since78 View Post
                        Still waiting to hear back. Assuming it's sold. If not, I am a serious buyer.
                        email sent

Comment

Originally posted by db2_G View Post
                          Hi Im interested in the car, please email me at [email protected]
                          email sent

Comment

Originally posted by Intekra View Post
                            Hey, interested as well. I'm from Edmonton. Please email [email protected]. Thanks
                            email sent

Comment

Can you email me the details [email protected]
                              -Nick
                              http://SneakerHistory.com - http://twitter.com/nickengvall -

Sponsors Wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by SactownXSi View Post
                                Can you email me the details [email protected]
                                email sent sactownxsi

Comment

Working...
                                X