93 Integra ITA/H4 Racecar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Integra ITA/H4 Racecar

Very well sorted and fast car prepared for ITA. It can also run in H4. Currently leads the 2018 Conference ITA championship and could set lap records at multiple tracks under the right conditions. It also has won multiple HT (Honda Challenge H4 Rules) Conference championships. In addition to being fast the car is extremely easy to drive and reliable. It has started and finished about 35 races over 20 weekends in the last two seasons.

$6000

Engine:
    B18a1 - .040 Overbore, Head Surfaced to Max Allowed Compression, Balanced, Port Matched
    Recently Dyno'd at 144whp
    ARP Head Studs, Cometic Head Gasket
    #49 ITA/HT Integra

I'm having a really hard pasting the details of the car in here. More to come later... maybe.
    #49 ITA/HT Integra

Comment

Still not working.
      #49 ITA/HT Integra

Comment

Link to for sale ad because I couldn't figure out how to post here. Price and equipment can be adjusted for almost any budget. I can put together a package for $3000 that would still be very fast.
        Very well sorted and fast car prepared for ITA. It can also run in H4 or ITX. Currently leads the 2018 Conference ITA championship and is running times very near lap records. It also has won multiple HT (H4 in Conference speak) Conference championships. In addition to being fast the car is extremely easy to drive and reliable. It has started and finished about 35 races over 15 weekends in the last two seasons while winning ITA races at every track currently on the Conference schedule.
        #49 ITA/HT Integra

Comment

Working...
        X