• Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the new baby!
    Track Project DB2 #896
    LeMons Project DA9
    My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

• Thanks, Colin! Busy busy!
      I received my transmission with the Quaife I used before installed. Switched over to LS gearing. (I have GSR/B16 Cable tranny minus a diff for sale locally if anyone is interested with Carbon Synchros)
      Installed the Tranny last night. Stripped a ball joint while the guys were pushing the car into the garage to work on it. Guess I'll be doing a balljoint or two now...
      No pics, it's a transmission.
      Current Car

Comment

• I'll be interested to see how you like the LS gearing. I LOVED the GS-R gears whenI was running a b18a but I can definitely see how it may be too short for a lot of situations.
        Track Project DB2 #896
        LeMons Project DA9
        My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

• There's another reason for the LS gearing.
          The GS-R gears were something else with the B20. For zipping around on the streets it would be a ton of fun. I'm keeping the transmission but will be rebuilding it.
          Side note: July 3 was spent putting in 2 new wheel bearings (turns out mine were shot too), 2 new lower ball joints, and a new tie rod end. Managed to put the axles back in and take it for a spin. The car is much different from the LS gearing but that was expected! I'll have some fun news soon!
          Current Car

Comment

Working...
          X