X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooooooo i like the new plates

Comment

Dyno time.
      Car was tuned by mikey at mikeyspec tuning in chicago. He also tunes for xenocron in NY and flys out to other spots.

Got me at 193whp so I'm pretty happy with it. Espically since its pretty much all oem except for the bolt ons and valves.

Comment

Going to swap in a EF manual rack and maybe go K series over winter -_-

Comment

Thanks for the posting, interesting to read through. How do you like the Konis compared to PIC parts? I'm running on a worn out set of Skunk 2s and bounce around. Need to rebuild the motor first, but still good to know lol.

I am also interested in how the K series works out for you. I plan to stay B series, but one cannot deny the perks of the K series...

Good luck on all!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyHornet View Post
            Thanks for the posting, interesting to read through. How do you like the Konis compared to PIC parts? I'm running on a worn out set of Skunk 2s and bounce around. Need to rebuild the motor first, but still good to know lol.

I am also interested in how the K series works out for you. I plan to stay B series, but one cannot deny the perks of the K series...

Good luck on all!
            the PIC coilovers were very comfy on the street and ok on track with the spring rates I had. The Koni and gc combo is harsh on the street with 500+lb spring rates lol but amazing on track. The new rear trailing arm bushings are also helping with the rear end rotating better. The form and functions dont compare at all to the pic or koni gc.

They no longer make PIC for our cars. If they did I would say go with them if your doing mostly street driving. The gc koni setup you can order with custom spring rates so it can be smooth on the street. I choose higher rates because my car is mostly used on track. I drive maybe 500 miles a year with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikel58 View Post

the PIC coilovers were very comfy on the street and ok on track with the spring rates I had. The Koni and gc combo is harsh on the street with 500+lb spring rates lol but amazing on track. The new rear trailing arm bushings are also helping with the rear end rotating better. The form and functions dont compare at all to the pic or koni gc.

They no longer make PIC for our cars. If they did I would say go with them if your doing mostly street driving. The gc koni setup you can order with custom spring rates so it can be smooth on the street. I choose higher rates because my car is mostly used on track. I drive maybe 500 miles a year with it.
              Ah, okay. Thank you for the information! I do do a lot of street driving, and will definitely keep the rates in mind when looking into a new setup.

Comment

Well finally got and LSD. Got a quaife helical for a good price.

Comment

run a 245/4015 or 225/4515 it will be better then 2055015

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyfa18 View Post
                    run a 245/4015 or 225/4515 it will be better then 2055015
                    I'm sticking to 205 50 15 for now best tire selections and price. in the future i'd like to run a 225 45 15 up front on a 15x8 and 205 50 15 in the rear on a 15x7.

Comment

Changed out my upper and lower control arms this past 2 weeks. Also got the quaife into the trans and picked up a new steering wheel to replace the nardi.

bushing2.jpgbushing3.jpgbushing5.jpgbushing6.jpgbushings1.jpg

Comment

Finally got a Autopower bolt in roll bar. I painted it Rustolem smoke gray. I can't upload images because they are too large.

Comment

Working...
                        X