No announcement yet.

Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's V.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow so close to 9s, thats going to be hard for anyone to top!!
    B18CR
    190whp 131torque
    [email protected]

Comment

• still waiting on the update!!

Comment

• anybody know the record for the fastest street trim DA like SFWD class type DA? Had a local guy at the track run a 9.93 @ 151 in his DA yesterday waiting for a video to surface. I believe that's the fastest DA in the country eh?

Comment

• there is a guy from texas who ran a 9.7 but i havnt seen a video just his slip. so i believe he is the fastest as of now...i seen some pics of that car i cant wait for video to pop up..

Comment

• not the best vid, but only one that has surfaced of it so far.... this was the 9.9 run
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj6Wk...e_gdata_player

Comment

• has any one seen smokeintegra anywere i think he is m.i.a!!!!! we need updates!!!

Comment

• new pb of [email protected] mph in tucson arizona this past ifo 04-07-13

Comment

• Wow, nice job looks like 9's are close keep at it...

Comment

• I have been m.i.a. guys sorry. Been busy with school lately but I will update this as soon as possible

Comment

• Ran a 14.001 on friday night. will post pix of slip soon

R/T .549
                      60' 1.969
                      330' 5.809
                      1/8 8.966
                      MPH 77.16
                      1000' 11.698
                      1/4 14.001
                      MPH 99.23

All motor non vtec. Crower 404s, untouched p75 IM, 62mm TB, 3" generic short-ram w/v-stack, port matched p75 head, pr3 pistons, stock ls rods with arp bolts, smashed 4-1 header, 2 2.5" vibrant resonators, 2.5" exhaust stops right in front of gas tank, rear half of car gutted, carbon fiber hood, 13" lensos 22x8 M&H slicks. I was sleeping at the light by choice, i should have launched higher but oh well, there is always next time.

Comment

• Update, I bogged a little off the line, but glad I have a 13 second pass non vtec. Still has a little more in it, but have to launch a little higher. I'll probably get slightly quicker after I get my J1 with welded diff in the car.

Last edited by darnizzle8805; 16 May 2013, 22:21:38.

Comment

• all updated, and I'm sorry like I said, I'm doing my best with trying to weight this and school hahaha. well darnizzle, you are on your way. I just need your proof so I can change you to #6. that's a huge change from your last 14 second run. great job!!!

Comment

• updated with a massive pic sorry
                            Thank you smokeintegra, am I the quickest n/a Non-Vtec on the list?
                            Last edited by darnizzle8805; 16 May 2013, 22:32:48.

Comment

• for some reason it didnt load darnizzle. try it again.

Comment

• On the left is a pass from a later date. That night was probably 25° warmer than the right. Left pass is with a j1 trans and welded diff. Bogging off the line at 6k. Right slip is del Sol vtec gears in ys1 case open diff. No change in tune. Hopefully I get to tune soon but tuner is out of town racing his motorcycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X