Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's V.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darnizzle8805 View Post
    On the left is a pass from a later date. That night was probably 25° warmer than the right. Left pass is with a j1 trans and welded diff. Bogging off the line at 6k. Right slip is del Sol vtec gears in ys1 case open diff. No change in tune. Hopefully I get to tune soon but tuner is out of town racing his motorcycle.

Interesting how you didn't gain anything with the shorter gears, or drop off 60' with the open diff. Thats a good time nonetheless. What kind of engine management are you running?

Any reason you want to stick with the LS head? you would probably drop 5-7 10th's with a VTEC head.

Comment

• It was a lot warmer on the left time slip. And I bogged terribly. The reason I choose to stay nonvtec is to be different and to be hard headed. I have a p72 head. I just choose not to use it. If I can't break into the 12s nonvtec then I will swap it on. I am using chrome, I am getting retuned next month as pure absolute performance gets a dyno next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by db2-gzr-lv View Post
        new pb of [email protected] mph in tucson arizona this past ifo 04-07-13

Comment

• leaving g2ic.....for now hehe

Can someone start a new thread v3. I dont have the time I wish allotted to check g2ic like I was once able to. I'm set to graduate in May but until then, there's just so much going on in my life. That way we will have a better thread that would get updated more often. Thanks guys. And oh yeah ill be back...hehe

Comment

• iis there a new fastest da list

1187044_10151889619856025_2052371006_n.jpgwant to see how my car stacks up im all motor 13.6 at 102 car #365

this was supposed to be its own thread
            Last edited by doitpropa; 31 Dec 2013, 20:33:25.

Comment

• I know smokeintegra is done with this thread but I will just keep posting updates to my time as I am getting faster and faster. here is a new personal best as of 01-26-14 in chandler Arizona at the new wildhorse pass speedway. [email protected] on a 24.5" tire.hope to have a 9 sec pass next track event!!

Comment

• Ran the car with the new motor swap, I was in the right lane, car 4477

Stock H23A VTEC
                T2W4 Transmission
                7lb flywheel
                Stock exhaust manifold
                HKS Exhaust
                Street Tires

Comment

• ^^^ Nice time man. I would love to swap an H series. Been thinking about it a lot lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by DubJ Db1 View Post
                    ^^^ Nice time man. I would love to swap an H series. Been thinking about it a lot lately.
                    Yeah no doubt. But to be honest with you man, if I had it all to do over again, I would do a K-series. Its almost the same amount of work, because you have to do much of the same things to get it in there.

Comment

• Definitely more power to be had with k series but the cost of picking up a k series comes into play. Regardless, I'm impressed with that 1/4 mile on an untouched H.

Comment

• N/A LS
                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SocHpZyptIw

Custom 3" intake out the front bumper
                        60mm t.b.
                        P73 I.m
                        P75 head, port matched
                        Crower 404 cams, matching valve train, NOT properly degreed
                        81mm PR3 pistons
                        Hytech replica tri-y header
                        Full 2.5" exhaust, 2-20" vibrant resonators, dual tip stealth power muffler
                        No A/C, P/S, sound deadening, rear interior, carpet, radio, speakers
                        Innovative traction bars
                        22x8-13 M&H Slicks, Exospeed wheels, 14psi
                        Running on a tune for different intake, header, intake manifold
                        Last edited by darnizzle8805; 14 Jul 2014, 22:19:20.

Comment

• ^^ let me know when you go back to capitol, Id like to see your car.

Comment

• It's so ragged, compared to how she used to be man honestly. I still love my baby though.

Comment

• glad to see the thread picking up … its not a da but i ran a 15.2 in a stock d16z6 other than flywheel throttle body header nd v stack dc a few weeks ago db2 gar r u boosted ?

Comment

• yes I am boosted you can see pics of the car in the forced induction thread

Comment

Working...
                                X