Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

full race is having a sale on their website right now $150 off

Comment

hey no new updates? race season is over? I havent made any better times lately, just butterflying around 11.95-11.92. not much of a difference so I am looking to go bigger. the time shown is what I did on a Maxxed out T3/T4 57 trim turbonetics turbo. pretty much around 27.5psi, it stopped breathing. lol so looking for a new turbo or any suggestions you guys might have to what is an upgrade and what wouldn't be for me.

Comment

what tranny are you running?

Comment

I'm running a Hydro GSR 1-4 and LS 5th in a YS1 casing. B16FD with a OBX LSD

Comment

im trying to compare trannys with 1/4 mile time slips, now I wonder what tranny is intagrated is running also?
            im trying to decide what tranny to go with.....

Comment

what are you trying to build? I noticed that I do accelerate faster and it's better overall. the best thing of all is that I get good traction with my slicks. Ideally an even closer gear setup would be B16 1st and 2nd, GSR 3rd and 4th and what ever 5th you wanna run....i.e LS, GSR or B16. the only problem I see with this is TRACTION with a turbo setup. I don't think I could use B16 1-2 because I'm already fighting traction as it is, so I can just play with what I have and try them one day, but I think I have the best for my setup.

Comment

im just trying to be as efficient as possible and get every horsepower I have to the ground as quick as possible, down the quarter mile. you are right about the spining ot of control, but I am going to see how I can work with it with suspension work and slicks. I still want to keep it a daily driver.

Comment

New Time with problem for the Integra...All Motor B18/vtec.... [email protected]

Here the Video:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3meN9rjS9o8

Pic:

TimeSlip:

Comment

That's awesome fym_allmotor, see, I knew you could do it. top of the ladder. lol. now whos next? all updated.

Comment

Thanks a lot smokeIntegra, the car ran with problem with the 2nd but we going to repair that for go again to the speedways for get best time...we looking for the 12.6 maybe 12.5 without problems....

Comment

Originally posted by fym_allmotor View Post
                        Thanks a lot smokeIntegra, the car ran with problem with the 2nd but we going to repair that for go again to the speedways for get best time...we looking for the 12.6 maybe 12.5 without problems....
                        damn man really nice times for your setup. I currently have a 82x89mm setup i'm building. any tips on making power? alot of guys on honda-tech are bashing the CTR pistons saying they are garbage since they are the heavy and flame travel is poor, i'm looking @ either p30's or CTR's plus I need all the compression I can because i'm looking at running some skunk2 pro2 cams

Comment

Im Girl, Thanks a lot for youre comment. well we use CTR, I think the skunk2 pro2 are very good cams.... here's some specs.

Engine Specs :
                          B18a1 82mmx89mm
                          Pistons PCT (CTR)
                          Head B16
                          Cometic gasket
                          Skunk 2 Seleniod Cover
                          Sprocket Blox
                          Coil MSD
                          Intake Manifold CTR
                          PVC Intake
                          Fuel Regulator
                          Fuel rail Skunk2
                          Fuel Injectors 380
                          Cams Skunk2
                          Valve & Retainer Skunk2
                          Sprins Omni Power
                          Tranny B16 Sir 4.40
                          Flightwheel ACT
                          Catch Can
                          Header Tri-Y Regular tube
                          Throttle Profettional product
                          Exaust 2 1/2
                          Hondata S300
                          Electrical Water Pump

here's the vid of the dyno
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyfDW5orO_Y

all comments are welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeintegra View Post
                            hey what's up tommy. I still remember when we started this years ago
                            http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88889.

let this thread die. I have updates on the new top 10 fastest G2's database here:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194521
                            OMG hahhaha I totally forgot about that! WOW April 2004! Thanks for bringing back the old memoeries haha. Looks like my old record is still pretty high on the totem pole... that's good Yay for 140 mph! haha. I don't even own a Honda product anymore
                            Last edited by Tchleung; 13 May 2010, 17:17:17.

Comment

Here is a low quality video of my 11.18 run.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/turb...eak_184953.htm

Full-Race GT30R RSX-S breaks

Comment

wow havnt seen this thread in awhile! Bout time someone took the #1 spot I ran that time with a stock engine with bolt ons.. I remember when i used to frequent g2ic there were numerous 12 sec n/a cars before i came along.. I remember there was a b20 no vtec making over 200whp. Where are they?

btw Anybody else agree that this thread should be a sticky? Every other car enthusiast sites has there n/a f.i. memebers as a sticky..
                                B18CR
                                190whp 131torque
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X