No announcement yet.

Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's V.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im coming for the #1 spot befor the years over with my new set up!!!

Comment

My db1 ran a first time at the track 14.4 all motor last year hoping for mid 13's this 2012 year with a final goal of 12's

Comment

go for it. let us now how it go's.

Comment

i wasnt able to finish my set up in time but hey it a new year and from what i have been seeing is that there are alot of turbo DA integras that should be ready for the track this year lets bring this thread back to life with some new #'s ,i will be doing my best with my curent motor set up till i can finish my new build!also im working on a high compresion nitrouse motor for a fellow DA owner.. 2012 IS GOING TO BE FUN..HOPEING TO SET RECORDS!! DAINTEGRAS!FTMW!!

Comment

ey let me know when your planning on going to track.. id like to drive out there to watch..

Comment

yes yes yes......it is a new year and time for some new numbers this year. hopefully later this year I can complete my rebuild with new numbers. I am going from 81.5mm to 84mm and getting rid of my Ross slugs in favor of CP and raising the compression to about 9.5:1. I am also ditching my T3/T67 in favor of something more fun in the medium. I havent decided yet but something bigger than my t3/T4 I maxed out so I will out looking at what will work for my setup. Lets keep this going guys!!!! 2012!!

Comment

Just trying to keep this thread going i ran my DB1 at the track in march i hit the same times while spinning through 2nd miss-shifting 3rd and i broke my header basically the car was too low and my shift-linkage was a bent one now i have a new and better header and another shift-linkage hopefully i'll slam into 13 sec territory next time around car is still running the same setup a/m after this season is over and I'm done with getting my CRX to run ill tear this one back down and build it bigger.

Comment

Dam blks thats all i can say dammmmm

Comment

thanks buddy someones gotta keep the dream alive!!!!

Comment

• Lot of up grades on mine I would like to see what mine will do................. maybe this summer

Comment

• keep us updated. there hasnt been anybody running this season. I know I am out this season. I really dislike my turbo. it is too big for my liking. it doesnt give me the kick I used to love about my car, so I am going to a smaller turbo. want to realistically go for 450whp-550whp.

Comment

• Car is on hold for awhile due to buying a house in a few months and spending money to get the garaage ready. have to see whats going on with the front end because i cant drive more then 50 feet without snapping the drivers side axle. Ripped the threads out of the 3 holes that hold the intermediate shaft hanger on. Going to save up for a built hydro trans setup up along with dss axles a new turbo manifold and possibly a bigger turbo then the t3 60-1. hoping for 500whp + on 93. good luck with your setups everyone, i will post updates once i tear it back apart.

Comment

• Keep us updated. I see a lot of people are really loving those billet precision units. Maybe you can go that route

Comment

• i will keep you guys updated when i can. i was thinking along the lines of a s362 but not sure yet. in the mean time i hope to see some mid to low 10 sec da's :-)

Comment

• I dont know where the old timeslip thread went, i know my car is nowhere near the fastest on here but i dont know where else to post this info. hopefully this will give some insight to those who have questions about this type of setup and what it can do.

ran the car at the track friday, only got a chance to run the car once on spray. was having traction problems off the line.

R/T .294
                                60' 2.381
                                330 6.248
                                1/8 9.352
                                MPH 80.01
                                1000 11.997
                                1/4 14.266
                                MPH 100.20

setup is:
                                JDM B18B stock longblock
                                JDM Xsi transmission, open diff
                                Fidanza 7lb flywheel