No announcement yet.

Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's V.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn chris. My rebuilt LS should fair pretty well then. Where did you run? Capital?

Comment

• Yeah it was at capitol. Are you planning on running spray?

Comment

• Right now I have PR3's, head shaved .030", ported, Full crower valvetrain, Crower 404's. She runs aight, but there is always more to be attained. So to answer your question, yes I do want to spray, but probably only like a 50-75 shot....Wet of course.

Comment

• to be honest man invest in a set of slicks. you can get a set for around $500 used. i was talking to a guy at the track and he says with the mph i was running i should be somewhere in the mid 13's. but the 60' is killing it. and most hondas with street tires arent going to cut any better than a 2.1 sec 60.

Im going back to capitol next friday. I deleted my cat and i want to try out some different lauching techniques.

Comment

• i have brand new drag radials i bought from a friend for $100 so i'll be running them for a while, then after i get my funds straight i'll get some slicks. It has been 2 or more years since my car has been on the road, due to losing my license. Tagging and insurance has my attention right now, which has drained my funds right now. I want to buy a new muffler and I need my own wideband ( a friend is lending me his so I can have a safe tune) Those things will be taken care of before slicks.

Comment

• Went back to the track, after the cat delete it definitely made a difference, but tonight i was running pump gas. still could not get any better than a 2.3 60' but my mph went up by 3 mph and tonight was hotter than last time.

Tonight

R/T .601
              60' 2.377
              330 6.223
              1/8 9.214
              MPH 83.14
              1000 11.764
              1/4 13.940
              MPH 103.55

Last run back in May

R/T .294
              60' 2.381
              330 6.248
              1/8 9.352
              MPH 80.01
              1000 11.997
              1/4 14.266
              MPH 100.20

setup is:
              JDM B18B stock longblock
              JDM Xsi transmission, open diff
              Fidanza 7lb flywheel
              ACT 6 puck clutch
              short ram intake
              HKS Exhaust
              Stock Exhaust Manifold
              Test Pipe
              ITR Shift Linkage
              100 Shot Wet Nitrous
              Dunlop Direzza tires 15" wheels

Comment

• nice numbers. slicks make up a great deal, but a tune will get you down the track safely so I can see your point in getting the necesities of your engine first. I was there, and I am sure others have too. now I would never show up to a track without my slicks. slicks break things but the grip and trade off are so worth it.... trust me 1.7 60' feel amazing!!! can't wait to hit a 1.5 60'.

Comment

• Ive got my wideband installed. My a/f is all over the place. I'm still trying to get tags so I can tune it, the mva always finds a way to screw you over.

Comment

• Setup: LS/VTEC turbo
                    Tires: Slicks
                    Slip:

Comment

• Updated. sorry it took awhile to get to.

Comment

• Not quite into the top ten yet but my all motor LS has gone 14.8 with a 2.4 60', that was on Nitto drag radials spinning the first couple of gears . I'll try to post up my time slip, i'm going back this friday hopefully I can bump up a few spots. I picked up a set of brand new Exospeed VPD's with brand new 22" M&H slicks for $400. I had to go to PA to get them but well worth my 8hrs total driving time to get them definitely. Within the next couple of weeks i'll get a dyno tune to play with timing and install my DSM 450s, my street tune has maxxed out stock injectors.

Comment

• All motor Ls on slicks at Cecil county dragway
                          Last edited by darnizzle8805; 04 Oct 2012, 13:46:30.

Comment

• I'm going to aim to beat that 14.7 with my DB2 once I get it, so I can be on the Fastest All Motor times list. I'm aiming to run mid to high 13s by next summer.

Comment

• well it looks like anything better than a 14.5 and youll be on the list, anyway sorry for such a delay on the update. congrats darnizzle8805 for keeping the LS alive. its looking like you can get lower than that with some good practice. get those 60's down. but looking good.

Comment

• I would like to see more 12's. from the forced induction list to the all-motor list, it almost looks like a continuation(last guy on the FI list running a 12.2 and first guy on all motor list is running a 12.2). I know there are some sub 12 second DA's around. lets get em!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X