Maryland / North Virginia meet: POSTPONED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland / North Virginia meet: POSTPONED

All 1990-1993 Integras welcome (modified, stock, under construction, etc.); however, drivers who perform burnouts and drive recklessly while at the meet are not.

SUNDAY 22 MAY 2016
    2PM
    Sonic Drive-in parking lot
    7420 Guilford Dr, Frederick, MD 21704

Please reply if you are coming.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    Sep 2015 ODOMETER: ~555K km / ~345K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

I will be there.
    Originally posted by jdecks23
    Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

Looks like we have a few coming, based on the Facebook event status.
      ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

We should be there with the DB2!

Comment

I'd be there, but I honestly don't trust my car to make it there from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by idriveahonda View Post
            I'd be there, but I honestly don't trust my car to make it there from Virginia Beach.

Levi, Ive got mobile tools. Don't be afraid. Im talking a friend into letting me drive my old car there. We'll see how that goes.
            Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by ls/vtecstitch View Post
              Levi, Ive got mobile tools. Don't be afraid. Im talking a friend into letting me drive my old car there. We'll see how that goes.
              Rob you are going to this? Since i'll be in pa for a few months i 'm going to try and make it out. I have to put a motor in the black da first.

Comment

Originally posted by hb420 View Post
                Rob you are going to this? Since i'll be in pa for a few months i 'm going to try and make it out. I have to put a motor in the black da first.
                I hope you can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by hb420 View Post
                  That's my plan Herb. the car needs a motor? Where is it currently?

Comment

No pressure, I know it's far. My hope is that even if this is just a small meet, people won't be so shy to make their own little meet closer to them.

Comment

As of now, 80% chance of rain for both Saturday and Sunday. May be looking at postponing this.

Comment

If a postponement happens, would we be looking at an after Memorial Day meet? If so, I can swing that.

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
                          As of now, 80% chance of rain for both Saturday and Sunday. May be looking at postponing this.
                          Same in central NC.

Comment

We had a "sunny day" prediction for Sunday as of this morning, now it's thunderstorms.

We'll probably make the call to have it or not on Friday. Hard to plan this stuff!

Comment

What's up everyone!!!!!! Man I hope the weather isn't bad, I want this to really Happen! What's up Rob!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X