No announcement yet.

Maryland / North Virginia meet: POSTPONED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it's looking like a lot of rain. I will find another day to have it.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

I'll be ready for it.
      Originally posted by jdecks23
      Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by ls/vtecstitch View Post
        That's my plan Herb. the car needs a motor? Where is it currently?
        It's in philly, i drove it out to pa from california last summer and left it in pa. In january while i was visiting it spun a bearing

Comment

Sorry all, I haven't been able to re-schedule this at all during the summer. My weekends have become full of renovation-type work.
          ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

I have a bunch of stuff to finish on mine, but would like to see this go down
            sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/tunersports

Comment

double post, my bad
              sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/tunersports

Comment

I'm not in MD/VA anymore so I can't lead this

Comment

we need a San Jose California Meet. ill be big for this summer. trust me N FUL FX

Comment

we will have south Cal. and Nor Cal. meet in the middle ill be glorious

Comment

Set it up. I can't do that given that I don't know jack about CA locations etc.

Comment

lol ok ill see what i can do

Comment

we need to get this going! its hot now, my car hates the heat, so when it gets cooler, I will be down to come out.

Comment

Working...
                          X