Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to integra Nation 2 in Lakeland , FL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to integra Nation 2 in Lakeland , FL?

The meet is Sunday November 6th 2016 from noon to 6PM. There is a Facebook page if you need any info.

Link to Facebook post?
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    Sep 2015 ODOMETER: ~555K km / ~345K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
      Link to Facebook post?
      I'm old and don't know how to make a link that is not to my account.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/events/808599509237735/
        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndJenn View Post
          The meet is Sunday November 6th 2016 from noon to 6PM. There is a Facebook page if you need any info.
          are you going??? if you do ill ride with you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndJenn View Post
            My wife and I will go. It sounds like fun! We are in Gainesville, and have always wanted to go to a meet, but never have. We have a 1992 LS we've planned on restoring for a while, and the stars (and piggy bank) are finally aligning.

Comment

Originally posted by cpp View Post
              My wife and I will go. It sounds like fun! We are in Gainesville, and have always wanted to go to a meet, but never have. We have a 1992 LS we've planned on restoring for a while, and the stars (and piggy bank) are finally aligning.
              I will be there in my 91 LS-S, might also bring a 92 GSR ( if it is ready by then).

Update: did not buy the GSR. The owner did not tell me about the damage to the floor boards and the rocker panels. Evidently the car was towed on a dolly and the dolly jumped the wheels and fubared the floor boards, sub frame, rocker panels, both doors and the cat. 8 hour drive each way, trailer rental and gas for the V10 Excursion, oh well......
              Last edited by 2ndJenn; 04 Sep 2016, 21:43:46.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Someone please take pics!

Comment

Working...
                  X