Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Alliance Atlanta, GA Spring Meet 2011: Chapter 1, G2 Integras in attendance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey bigjim..if you do not mind. whats your name so i can give you credit for the pic when i put it on good ole FB

Comment

Comment

if only i had the time and money to have gone to IA but instead I went to honda day. heres a picture on the day of ..

Comment

any more info on the last pic the green db1 4 door ? what exhaust is he running?

Comment

Damn I miss Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulla Dumpt View Post
              any more info on the last pic the green db1 4 door ? what exhaust is he running?
              i think it a rsr

Comment

it's amazing. some of those make me smile, and others make me wanna kill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulla Dumpt View Post
                  yea im running just a stock MDX exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by jovanhvassell View Post

What kind of rims are these?

Comment

Originally posted by leem23vtec View Post
                      What kind of rims are these?
                      XXR 501

They come in two sizes.

Not sure if they are the 15x8 0 offset or the 16x8 +15 offset.

Comment

^xxr 501 15x8 20 offset

Comment

yo ben the new setup is here for next year.its got Win all over it,haha/

Comment

I look forward to it. I have been shopping around at trophy and award shops of recent and am looking forward on getting the awards ready for the upcoming Import Alliance Spring meet next year here in Atlanta. I have a couple of people keeping in contact with me on their build and how confident they are on taking away one of my coveted awards. This is really exciting for me, not just because people are preparing for my personnal 2nd Gen award, but that I am motivating those who own a G2s, will rep at IA so that we can have more pride about our cars instead of people just not giving a hoot on how their G2 looks. I have even made small improvements to the appearance of my DA, though I'm limited due to budget restraints, but it does not count for me anyway.

Comment

u get that centercap yet?

Comment

cant wait bro my buld comming along nice without a job lol

Comment

Working...
                                X