Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! Official G2IC Decals now available (version 7, new logo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! Official G2IC Decals now available (version 7, new logo)

Yours for a support donation of $4 each. Thank you! Click on the "G2IC Store" link above, or http://store.g2ic.com/product/official-g2ic-decals-v-7/

20160318_174116-e1458387719135-575x575.jpg
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    Sep 2015 ODOMETER: ~555K km / ~345K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

ordered 4!! woot woot

Comment

Just ordered a set of 2

Comment

for sure ordering some on payday

Comment

Sure, Neil. I just ordered the old style: now I have to order the new style, too....

Comment

Ordered mine the other day. 2 silvers waiting to go on my 91.
            Is there a way you can put this on a pullover hoodie!? It's always cold in Canada and a shirt is to light for are weather, and will just get covered by my Honda hoodie I always have to wear.
            Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Royals: the stickers you got were on clearance I got mixed first impressions with having this as a decal anyway so I didn't bother mentioning it besides my statement on Facebook and here from a month or so ago.

Da991: I just sold hoodies with this logo a few months ago. You must've missed it. I try to do a sale every year. Right now I do have Tshirts though.
              ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

A must have

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
                  Royals: the stickers you got were on clearance I got mixed first impressions with having this as a decal anyway so I didn't bother mentioning it besides my statement on Facebook and here from a month or so ago.
                  I know, Neil. Just being a whiner... lol. It's all good, in DA hood. I really like the new design, and will probably order those to put on the DB1, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post

Da991: I just sold hoodies with this logo a few months ago. You must've missed it. I try to do a sale every year. Right now I do have Tshirts though.
                    I must have missed it! I'll defiantly be on the look out for another Hoodie sale!!

Comment

put mine on today!! love it, was sad when the other one u sent me that was just letters wouldn't peel.. the backing was getting left on about half the sticker

Comment

Looks good! I just got mine installed as well, i'll snap photos of them tonight

Comment

slow_db2, thanks for the pic! I need to get some to update on the site.

I put those other stickers in there just in case someone can use them. Sometimes they work -- luck of the draw. It's better than me just throwing them away in case one does work

Comment

Hoodie sale coming up soon?!

Comment

Probably won't do one this year. I wait two years so the demand builds up

Comment

Working...
                              X