Clearance Sale: G2IC Stickers / T shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearance Sale: G2IC Stickers / T shirts

Clearing out the inventory. Get em while they last! Thank you for your continued support!

NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

What sizes? Any 3xl?

Comment

Only Medium, 4 door, red with white font available. When is there gonna be new inventory?
      Attached Files

Comment

That's only the 2014 version. The 2015 has L, XL.

I plan to do another set this year.
        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Do you have an ETA for 2017 set? I have a 2-door and wear a size medium. I plan to get a 2015 large and then wait to see future has in store (hopefully more mediums, white stickers, and more new posts! lol)...

I am glad to see this forum is still alive, and will happily support to see it continue to thrive.

My car turns 27 this year. Its a few years older than me, but out-drives and has better functionality than may new cars I drive today...

G2IC forums have been essential to me keeping it alive and well!

Comment

Do you happen to have 2XL size T-shirt?

Comment

I'll have a better idea hopefully in the March/April timeframe. It requires a lot of work to pull this off so I need to make sure I'll be available to do this properly.

Comment

Working...
              X