Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G2IC Shirts / Hoodies coming soon, proceeds to redesign website.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2IC Shirts / Hoodies coming soon, proceeds to redesign website.

My plan is to make another batch of shirts and hoodies around September of this year. I'd like to use the proceeds from this to totally revamp G2IC's website. I have NOT been happy at all with this new version of VBULLETIN, and I think it's overkill for what the site is used for. I want to make it much more streamlined. I'm taking suggestions for what features you would like to see on here and I'll try to incorporate the best ideas. Thanks for your continued support.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Count me in for some gear

I can't think of any suggestions off the top of my head. What are the issues you're having or what don't you like? It's definitely different but I don't think I've run into any issues. Just kind of a bummer that the forums are so dead now, seems everything has moved to Facebook. I suppose that's good for some stuff but sucks for buying/selling.
    Track Project DB2 #896
    LeMons Project DA9
    My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Working...
    X