Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G2IC Shirts / Hoodies coming soon, proceeds to redesign website.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All, I apologize for the delay. I'm managing some unforeseen circumstances that is consuming most of my time. I really want to at least begin accepting orders before the end of the year, with shipments occurring late Jan/early Feb. The prices will remain the same: $12 for Tshirts, $20 for pullover sweatshirts (hoodies), and $25 for zippered ones. Colors will be black, gray, white.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

thanks for the update.... i will be on watch....

Comment

Again, sorry. I still couldn't make this happen and it's now the end of the year. I still want to do this though and will still provide updates whenever possible. Thanks for your patience. I may just take a day off from work once the kids are in school to work on this uninterrupted.
        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Any word on when you'll have more tees or hoodies up for sell again?

Comment

Ill be in for ordering a hoodie and some decals!

Comment

I just can't seem to find the time to process these. It's really frustrating. It is on my mind though and I really DO want to do them. I just haven't been able to get settled enough in my new place yet. Something's always going on.

Comment

Hey I might have a shop who can do the hoodies and shirts if you want more info just get in contact with me

Comment

That's okay. I'll use the same people I've used before. The quality is great and so is the service.

Comment

Can't wait to see the new design

Comment

Hopefully it will work out well.

Comment

Well .I unfortunately. Had a backpack incident and my g2ic zipup hoodie ive had since 13 or earlier is i guess gone lost etc
                        so im in for a xl zip up hoodie black are they longer (from top to bottom. The body of the hoodie
                        This time?

Comment

Like a tall version? I can look into that for the next batch. Right now my focus is a redesign of the site. So I can no longer promise when another order will be sent in.

Comment

Count me down for a shirt and sweater

Comment

I won't be doing this in the foreseeable future because I have to put my time towards another business venture. I think at the very least, I'll just bulk buy some black T shirts and zip up hoodies in L and XL for the time being.

However, I still plan on making the website design changes with the help of some members on the site. If you are interested in helping out, and have a solid understanding of web design, hosting, database migration, etc., please email me at [email protected].

Comment

Working...
                              X