No announcement yet.

My new to me DB2 / sorta build thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to get them Friday , haven't had time too take my suspension off yet

Comment

Dude, I live in Jonesboro right next to you. We can swap them out in the driveway.

Hell, if you want to come check out the car text me. I'm home today and tomorrow.

Comment

I wanna come by and help! lol ...If I lived anywhere close

Comment

Come on by. Ill order the pizza. Alcohol is on you though since I dont drink.

Comment

Originally posted by laokid View Post
            Yep still got it man hows your db2?
            Going strong. Just her out of the body shop from being hit.

Comment

We need to get the three of us together for an Atlanta DA meet. That would make three AGP DB2s all together.

All exhaust parts installed along with my NRG parts that came in today.

The exhaust tone is very quiet and subtle which is just how I like it. I will try to get a video clip of it but it won't do much.

Comment

Nice! That header looks sick in there. You should get an actual intake though lol

Comment

Wow that exhaust looks good. I kind of regret not getting the Tanabe way back when I first started throwing parts at my car. How does it sound?

Comment

The intake will eventually get replaced with a complete factory DB2 piece. The exhaust is quiet and subtle even with the test pipe in place. Exactly how I want it to be.

Comment

drive the car for 3 days then show everyone how the header looks....lol

i didnt know the tanabe medallion was still availabel ! i want one

Comment

Originally posted by bryan24207 View Post
                        drive the car for 3 days then show everyone how the header looks....lol

i didnt know the tanabe medallion was still availabel ! i want one
                        As far as I knew, Tanabe and HKS were the only ones left except ebay systems.

Comment

Gamedic the exhaust looks great man, so even with the test pipe it still holds a low tone ? because I have not but on my test pipe yet. I need to get a new header first.

Comment

Originally posted by art93DA View Post
                            Gamedic the exhaust looks great man, so even with the test pipe it still holds a low tone ? because I have not but on my test pipe yet. I need to get a new header first.
                            The previous owner put on a higher flowing muffler to the stock system with a cat in place and my setup consisting of a header with a 2.5" collector, 2.5" test pipe, and catback exhaust sounds almost the exact same. Im not sure doing a video clip will show much.

But.....the car is currently running on a unchipped p05. Picking up an ecu with hondata s300 tomorrow and its getting a street tune wednesday so maybe the tone will change.

Comment

Comment

My new wheels should be here by Saturday but for now here is a pic of them

Comment

Working...
                                X