No announcement yet.

My new to me DB2 / sorta build thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow your DB2 was looking awesome. Too bad about the wreck but its good to see you were able to source a new shell. Good luck and I'll be definitely be subscribing for updates. Keep up the good work man.

Comment

Originally posted by GAmedic View Post
      Just got home with the new shell.

nice collection there lmk if u r selling any parts from the other db2 thanx

Comment

Neither of the GSRs are getting parted out. The black LS is going to repair the damage on one of them. The new shell is getting all the aftermarket parts.

Comment

Well. That didn't take long! Glad you found another DB2 so fast

Comment

Originally posted by mrpenny View Post
            Well. That didn't take long! Glad you found another DB2 so fast
            I am too. $700 for the shell was worth thr long drive I had to make for it.

Comment

My Innovative traction system came in.

Comment

Originally posted by GAmedic View Post
                I am too. $700 for the shell was worth thr long drive I had to make for it.
                Nice, that's a pretty decent price. What all is missing, just the drivetrain?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpenny View Post
                  Nice, that's a pretty decent price. What all is missing, just the drivetrain?
                  Just the motor, transmission, and ECU. My B16 swap and all aftermarket parts are going to the new shell. My LS swap is going into my wrecked GSR. My LS shell is going to repair the GSR and then I will junk what's left of it and have two complete GSRs; one as a daily and one as a track car.
                  Last edited by GAmedic; 28 Mar 2013, 22:19:40.

Comment

One $598 Tanabe catback down the drain.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Damn that sucks man.

Comment

Originally posted by DubJ Db1 View Post
                        Damn that sucks man.
                        yep. gonna have my welder redo just that one piece.

gonna start posting progress pics of the new shell soon.

Comment

Worked on the new shell a little bit today. I have the complete front suspension off to be cleaned up and have Energy Suspension bushings put in. Deleted all A/C lines, all power steering components, and have just about completed the ABS delete the correct way. Cruise control was deleted as well and got my rear Innovative 95A mount in place. Just have to fab up two line extensions. Here is one pic so far:

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Here is a couple of pics showing my ABS delete.

Comment

you might want to move that prop valve back...at that spot IF you wanted to put a whale penis in there, it would hit at that point..just a FYI

Comment

Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
                                you might want to move that prop valve back...at that spot IF you wanted to put a whale penis in there, it would hit at that point..just a FYI
                                That's a bad prop valve anyways and just using that one to mock up the line extensions. Chances are I am selling the whale penis and having James at Mainstream fab me a custom intake with a heat shield.

Comment

Working...
                                X