I'm in a G2 Again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We made it!

Still dailying this car, it is still running like a champ, and on the way in to work today flipped over 234,567.8 miles!

Cannot forget the point 8!

Original B18A1 engine & trans; what a journey this two-owner sedan has lived. I was kind of geeking out a little bit, so I found a nearby parking lot and took a few pics to commemorate.

Thankful and fortunate to have such a clean DB1, and if she blows up tomorrow, no regrets.

1990 polar white DB1 2005-2006
    1990 polar white DB1 2015 - ____

Comment

Wow! I really like your work. Very clean and organized etc. Its amazing what a little preparation will do. And the DB1 looking so fresh. Great progress!

Comment

Well, once again I was the lone representative of the 2nd gen Integra at my local Cars & Coffee. It was a very solid turn-out, but I would love to see a few DA's and DB's once in awhile!

Posting a few pics of the meet...

Comment

Looking good man, keep it clean!

Comment

very nice

Comment

The wheels on that CRX could be the ugliest wheels I've ever seen on a car. They look like the backside of an alternator, or the ice formations we get on wheels, here in the Rocky Mountains.

On a better note. Sad you're the only Gen2 to show. At least you're doing it with a super-nice representation. I love the love and care you've given the car, without going crazy. It's pretty much a perfect daily driver. Great job.!!!

Comment

Your DB1 look nice!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalsJunkie View Post
                  The wheels on that CRX could be the ugliest wheels I've ever seen on a car. They look like the backside of an alternator, or the ice formations we get on wheels, here in the Rocky Mountains.

On a better note. Sad you're the only Gen2 to show. At least you're doing it with a super-nice representation. I love the love and care you've given the car, without going crazy. It's pretty much a perfect daily driver. Great job.!!!
                  Thanks! Yeah, those wheels are odd (Mugen CF-48's), but very sought after by some in the 1990's Honda scene, presumably because JDM. Also, I believe the CF-48's actually came with a screw-in faceplate to make them look cleaner and less mechanical. Looks like an experiment in creating a "heat sink" effect to cool down the rotors? Maybe some old-schoolers on here can shed some light?

I appreciate the comments on my daily, and I'm staying inspired by the OG's and the West Coast/East Coast/Canadian/International people on here who won't let the g2 chassis die!

Comment

Working...
                  X