DB2 Content Inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Yeah, trust me I had to learn my lesson on that one myself as well... And I agree, the PLM TA is the best budget header out there at the moment, Skunk2 Alpha is probably runner up in my mind but ground clearance isn't as good. I would love to have a real Toda but they're EXPENSIVE!
    I've never seen one of the Skunk2 pieces in person, but they do look nice. I think the only thing that would ever replace this is either a real Toda, and I would need to be in a pretty comfy spot to buy one, or maybe HyTech.

Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
    this is coming out so sick. and yeah man ive been skating since i was about 11 and now im 18 years old. Then i got into cars haha but i still push around. i wish i lived in cali haha
    Nice man! I lived in Iowa for 20 years, and I gotta say, moving to Arizona was one of the best things I ever did. You can skate 360 days a year here, summer sucks, but that winter time is unbeatable.
    Last edited by Squishmitten; 20 Feb 2016, 22:54:15.

Comment

Got a couple parts out of my homie's closet finally.

Exedy Flywheel

Cusco Rear Camber Kit

Comment

Comment

That's a helluva story.

And I think I need to feature that Integra "bed" on the Facebook page for shits n giggles.
          NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
          ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Originally posted by stubbyda91 View Post
            Much appreciated sir!

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
            That's a helluva story.

And I think I need to feature that Integra "bed" on the Facebook page for shits n giggles.
            Yeah, I'm usually more reserved about my trials/tribulations but it's family here. I want to show that broke people with problems can still do this if they're dedicated. You just gotta be ok with being mal nourished, haha.

And feel free sir, my photos are on YOUR site, making them yours

Comment

I'm thinking the caption: "How to gradually introduce G2IC to your significant other."
              ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

I'm thinking the caption: "How to gradually introduce G2IC to your significant other."
                Hahaha, please do, that's awesome

Comment

Done!

Comment

I made a contest using that image. It's hilarious! I'll send you a pair of stickers if you want em

Comment

I made a contest using that image. It's hilarious! I'll send you a pair of stickers if you want em
                      Haha, thanks man! I'm always down. I'll PM you my address.

Comment

Small updates on progress. I've been working on my bay for the last day or so.

Finished cleaning all the gunk out of the front

Started sanding

Sneak peak of the motor

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by sethman2000 View Post
                            looking good!
                            Thank you sir

Disclosure, no DB2 Content in this post.

Progress on the mini ramp, more to come on this soon

View from the hammock is getting better

Comment

So judging by the picture you can drop in from the roof?

Comment

Originally posted by boltonhonda View Post
                                So judging by the picture you can drop in from the roof?
                                Yup, I still need to buy some strong netting to cover our windows, but I'm certain there will be people getting stupid up there

You can follow me on instagram for more stupid skateboarding shenanigans. IG: korean__kevin (two underscores)

Comment

Working...
                                X