No announcement yet.

DB2 Content Inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome to see updates on here! Sucks your back is tweaked, back injuries are no joke. Go easy on it.

Score on that X bar! Those things are definitely a quality part. Mine also has the light badging and I believe it's a type 1. Can't remember, it's been buried away for years now.

That body filler is great. After using cheap body filler I really appreciate using better stuff. The Evercoat rage is great!

Comment

Originally posted by slow_db2 View Post
      i like how u bought that bar just so i couldn't!!! LOL

and why u delete the breather box?
      Haha, couldn't risk having to wait for one, had to do it

I have an Endyn catch can to vent crank case pressure, no more need breather box. I still need to install the other fittings for the catch can.

Originally posted by rollinmyda View Post
      Awesome to see updates on here! Sucks your back is tweaked, back injuries are no joke. Go easy on it.

Score on that X bar! Those things are definitely a quality part. Mine also has the light badging and I believe it's a type 1. Can't remember, it's been buried away for years now.

That body filler is great. After using cheap body filler I really appreciate using better stuff. The Evercoat rage is great!
      I was pleasantly surprised with the whole chiro experience and will definitely be continuing with that.

I've wanted that X bar since I was like 16? 17? Over ten years in the making, so stoked to finally own one

The stuff I used on my rad support was some 3M bondo from O Reiley's. I think that it's been sitting there for years or something, because I couldn't mix it to be usable for more than a minute. I kept putting less and less hardener to the point where it was almost just filler, and still it would harden way to quick. I caved, Amazon had a good deal on the Evercoat so I had to. No I just need to find time to use it!

Comment

Yeah that pretty much sums up my experience of low cost/quality fillers too. You will love that stuff. Not only is mixing and applying it worlds better but sanding it is a breeze in comparison too.

Comment

Originally posted by rollinmyda View Post
          Yeah that pretty much sums up my experience of low cost/quality fillers too. You will love that stuff. Not only is mixing and applying it worlds better but sanding it is a breeze in comparison too.
          Ah you've got me even more excited now! I need to get out there and do some work, but I'm trying to take it easy on the old back for a few days. I'm getting a weird M-F schedule at work the next couple weeks, hopefully next weekend there will be more updates.

Comment

hes right, evercoat makes body work enjoyable

Comment

Through who did you get the Hard Race UCA's from?
              I'm planning on replacing EF Skunk2 that are long due for replacement anyways with something non-Skunk2. .

Comment

Originally posted by AcUrAtEgGS View Post
                Through who did you get the Hard Race UCA's from?
                I'm planning on replacing EF Skunk2 that are long due for replacement anyways with something non-Skunk2. .

I buy a lot of my stuff through JHP, they're always quick to respond to questions and the shipping has been incredibly fast lately. I live in AZ and have been getting free next day shipping for the last 3-4 orders

https://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/view...idcategory=158
                Last edited by Squishmitten; 20 May 2016, 01:24:57.

Comment

i love JHP as well

Comment

Anyone know what happened to this build?

Comment

Working...
                    X