Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 91 DA9, Labor of love! I have the 2nd gen bug for sure...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I went ahead and covered the little "catch all" piece as well. It was pretty scratched up anyway. m surprised how easy it was and how good it came out!

Comment

Over all Im super happy with how its turned out. The black center console breaks up all the blue very nicely. The leather shift boot was pricey (about 40$) but I think it is a very subtle touch.

Comment

It's turning out great. It goes well with the blue interior.

Comment

Originally posted by v-tecpwr View Post
            It's turning out great. It goes well with the blue interior.
            Thanks! Nice to finally have it together again and driving it on the weekends. I just picked up some infiniti component speakers and I installed a JVC deck. Should be pretty comfy to cruise to meets etc

Comment

Originally posted by pkda9 View Post

Thanks! Nice to finally have it together again and driving it on the weekends. I just picked up some infiniti component speakers and I installed a JVC deck. Should be pretty comfy to cruise to meets etc
              I still find my Integra really comfortable to drive. Even long distances. Yeah, It's not as quiet as some of the new cars, and i ruined the ride by lowering it more , but I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere.

Comment

I still find my Integra really comfortable to drive. Even long distances. Yeah, It's not as quiet as some of the new cars, and i ruined the ride by lowering it more , but I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere.
                Ya I agree they are just a thrill to drive. Getting my honda fit has been huge for the integra. Sure I don't drive the DA every DAy, but I do look forward to the weekends where I drive it as much as possible. And it gives me the week to work on a few things and not worrying about getting to work in the morning. The longest I have driven the DA was to the bay area, about 2.5-3 hours from where I live. I am hoping to drive it to LA this summer, but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

It is nice to have something else to drive. We take My wife's TSX most of the time now. Mostly just so I don't have to sit in traffic with a 5 speed. We used to take the integra everywhere. I'm worried now that it will get stolen if I leave it parked anywhere.

Comment

Looks like the fabric on the center console pocket turned out quite nice. I didn't have so much luck with mine and ended up with some bubbles and weird pulls in the fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by boltonhonda View Post
                      Looks like the fabric on the center console pocket turned out quite nice. I didn't have so much luck with mine and ended up with some bubbles and weird pulls in the fabric.
                      Ya i was actually surprised at how well it came out. I think it has everything to do with the type of fabric used. And in this case, I got lucky.

On that same piece, I found this interior trim stuff on amazon, and its amazing! I squeezed it between the two pieces, loved how it came out so i did the door too

Comment

So I was watching Herbie the love bug and this quote is exactly how I feel about the car lol

There's a lot of gloop been written about it. The bond between a man and his vehicle. How he hates it sometimes and how he loves it. Showers gifts on it in the way if accessories. He gets hysterical if somebody scratches the paint or, makes it lose face on the freeway. Maybe some of those feelings got in to the machinery, I don't know. There is something real about that little car. Something that doesn't even have a name. What I don't understand is out of the millions of people in the world, why it picked a dog eared second rater like me. "You stood up for it once. I guess it thought you were worth belonging to"

Comment

Originally posted by pkda9 View Post
                          So I was watching Herbie the love bug and this quote is exactly how I feel about the car lol

There's a lot of gloop been written about it. The bond between a man and his vehicle. How he hates it sometimes and how he loves it. Showers gifts on it in the way if accessories. He gets hysterical if somebody scratches the paint or, makes it lose face on the freeway. Maybe some of those feelings got in to the machinery, I don't know. There is something real about that little car. Something that doesn't even have a name. What I don't understand is out of the millions of people in the world, why it picked a dog eared second rater like me. "You stood up for it once. I guess it thought you were worth belonging to"
                          That's exactly how I feel!

Comment

That's exactly how I feel!
                            I mean its DEAD ON haha. I watched that the other day and was like damn I have to share this

Comment

She is looking good these days. Still a long way to go, but I'm glad the interior work is mostly behind me. Now I can really focus on the rest of the suspension.

Comment

How does she rides? Im changing to konis my illuminas are blown.

Comment

Working...
                                X