Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 91 DA9, Labor of love! I have the 2nd gen bug for sure...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terbong_aswit View Post
    How does she rides? Im changing to konis my illuminas are blown.
    Honestly its what people notice right away, how smooth the ride is. Even when I had it all the way down it was pretty impressive. I am sold on them, have about 35k miles on this set. Next I want to try and get some Pro-C skunk2 to work.

Comment

Here is a nice angle I don't usually get to see. I like how the rear wing has tied in with the hood

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pkda9 View Post
          Here is a nice angle I don't usually get to see. I like how the rear wing has tied in with the hood
          Yeah it looks nice with that simple add on wing. I need to put my 1 piece its been two years waiting in the garage lol.

Comment

So a friend and fellow G2 enthusiast G2TEG2 helped me get the car completely buffed out this weekend. I can't believe how nice the paint looks now. Really noticeable difference in person. And I finally got my custom plates from the DMV. Only took 3 months haha. Looking forward to driving it from sacramento to LA next weekend for the 2nd gen integra meet!

Comment

It turned out nice! I wish Im off on weekends I might have taken that weekend and let my new driver daughter to the meet there. She loves going to meets and seeing cars I even told her Im thinking of having my car resprayed to oem color and she stopped me from doing it and asked if she could have my car lol! But she really loves the dc look so I got her a black 95 gsr in okay condition.

Comment

She is CLEAN,

where did you get your JDP trunk lip spoiler?
                it looks so good~

Comment

Originally posted by Terbong_aswit View Post
                  It turned out nice! I wish Im off on weekends I might have taken that weekend and let my new driver daughter to the meet there. She loves going to meets and seeing cars I even told her Im thinking of having my car resprayed to oem color and she stopped me from doing it and asked if she could have my car lol! But she really loves the dc look so I got her a black 95 gsr in okay condition.
                  thats really awesome you get to share that with your daughter! I think that would just take it to a whole new level. Even if it is a DC.... haha. Thanks for the love!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinyon View Post
                    She is CLEAN,

where did you get your JDP trunk lip spoiler?
                    it looks so good~
                    Hey I appreciate it! It wouldnt look this nice without the help of a fellow member. G2TEG2 really knows what he is doing.
                    As for the JDP trunk spoiler, I am surprised that people dont know you can order these, any time. All you have to do is email them: [email protected]
                    Tell them exactly what make/model you have, and if you want the trunk spoiler or hiro rep in CF or fiberglass. When I saw the wing in carbon fiber in person, it is BEAUTIFUL. The fitment is really really good too. comes with 3m tape already on there.

Comment

So I made the trip to LA in my da. It ran beautifully, didn't need to break out any tools. Just about a quart of oil . I made a couple little videos one with the drone and another with my cheap "GoPro".

The whole drive down I was taking a time lapse. But I was learning the camera and basically not of it is any good. Coming back I figured out and made a decent video. I gotta re edit and change the music to something not copy writed (oops). Anyway here's the drive back! Don't forget to max quality settings
                      https://youtu.be/Jzn9C_GpMfQ

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by pkda9 View Post

Hey I appreciate it! It wouldnt look this nice without the help of a fellow member. G2TEG2 really knows what he is doing.
                          As for the JDP trunk spoiler, I am surprised that people dont know you can order these, any time. All you have to do is email them: [email protected]
                          Tell them exactly what make/model you have, and if you want the trunk spoiler or hiro rep in CF or fiberglass. When I saw the wing in carbon fiber in person, it is BEAUTIFUL. The fitment is really really good too. comes with 3m tape already on there.
                          I don't think they're doing Hiro reps again unless I missed something recently. I know they did their last run of 10 but hadn't heard of another batch being released.

Comment

Looks great Peter! I may have to try to convince Dustin to help me do a paint correction on my new db1. Those results are really impressive

Boltonhonda- jdp makes the hiro reps to order now. No more limited runs. You can order them individually. So it looks like everyone's fears a few years ago were valid because now that there's a mold out there he's producing quite a few. Not necessarily a bad thing that we have another part available but definitely not an uncommon look anymore like it was in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by rollinmyda View Post
                              Looks great Peter! I may have to try to convince Dustin to help me do a paint correction on my new db1. Those results are really impressive

Boltonhonda- jdp makes the hiro reps to order now. No more limited runs. You can order them individually. So it looks like everyone's fears a few years ago were valid because now that there's a mold out there he's producing quite a few. Not necessarily a bad thing that we have another part available but definitely not an uncommon look anymore like it was in the past.
                              Holy crap! I had no idea. I don't care about rarity of it, hell there is like 1 or 2 other second gens running around the city. Is someone making the attachment hardware again to go with it?

Comment

Originally posted by rollinmyda View Post

thanks! I learned a ton and Dustin was excited to help out, so it worth a shot asking him.

And as for the Hiro ya everything seems made to order. I believe you can order the Hiro in fiber or carbon as well

Comment

Working...
                                X