Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from european member

Hello, DA community!

I've been around the forums for a while, but didn't post anything. My name is Martynas, and I am from Lithuania. I own an 91 GS Integra with B20B3. Here is my favourite pic of it, it was taken 2 weeks after I bought it:

I've bought it in 2015 summer, but I almost didn't make anything with it , because the bugdet is rly tight at the moment, just fixed some stupid issues i had with it. It isn't easy to have a DA in Europe, because it's so hard to get the parts for it here, but I hope one day something good will turn out of it.

Maybe we have more members from Europe?

Nice ride! Welcome to the forums. What is the wheel and tire specs? (tire size, wheel size and width, offset)
    MANGO POWER!!!

sigpic

It is MY CREATION.

Comment

Always great to see owners from Europe. There was also a member from Ireland.
      NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
      Sep 2015 ODOMETER: ~555K km / ~345K miles.
      ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Originally posted by E-DA9 View Post
        Nice ride! Welcome to the forums. What is the wheel and tire specs? (tire size, wheel size and width, offset)
        Thank you. Wheels were 16x9 +13 on 195/45 tires. They were sitting nice and fenders arent rolled, but i sold them, because they were crooked and welded.

Comment

Welcome. Nice looking teggy. Is it a European car? RHD or LHD? Does it have one piece plastic headlights?

Comment

Thanks, DA integras weren't sold in europe, that's why its so rare here. It's USDM model with 3 piece headlights.

Comment

Nice! When the 195/45 16 needs replacing. You could try 225/40 or 215/45, the b20 could use more traction.

Comment

I could swear I remember someone having a build a thread on this car. Doesn't it have a dark green, oem Honda color on it?
                Current Car

Comment

Hey Martynas what's goin on? Your Tegra looks amazing :O Do you have any more photos of it? Would love to see more pictures of your ride. Is it green?

Comment

It's brown, but don't know what exact color it is, probably some random mix without color code..

old pic also.

Comment

Working...
                    X