Big Kev's Another Db2 Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Kev's Another Db2 Build

Whats Up my fellow G2icers, I recently acquired another Db2 Integra from a buddy of mine Robert, SN: GaMedic.
    Here's his build thread, http://forums.g2ic.com/forum/general...a-build-thread.

I Basically Stripped My DB1 and swapped Parts to make this build.. Alot of people think I'm crazy for doing this but I really wanted another AGP DB2 again.
    And here's my build thread on the Db1 if you guys are interested. http://forums.g2ic.com/forum/general...ev-s-db1-build

And you can also Follow my Video Vlogs on Youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyK...bMmXu_thmfpNdw

When I got it home.

Stripping the front end off

Redoing the wire tuck.

Finishing the driver side tuck.

Engine Swap from the Db1 going in.

The Shell didn't come with a engine harness. And a obd1 Da engine harness is not compatible with a db2, it can probably be altered to make it work. but I finally found on from a guy from IG on the west coast. Great guy got the harness sent quickly.

Got the harness on and fired right up!

Changed the intake. I feel a quicker response lol

Last edited by laokid; 14 Sep 2017, 22:16:09.

Comment

Now I Need To fix the Passenger Cowl leak and I have a Huge Leak from the sunroof.
      Right now I have the Front spindles off, Replacing the lower ball joints and tie rods.
      Last edited by laokid; 14 Sep 2017, 22:15:31.

Comment

Nice of you to save her! I did my cowl on my db2 just recently leak free now.

Comment

I can't see any of your photos - just an image from photobucket saying you need to update your account to enable 3rd party hosting.

Comment

fixed the images, stupid photobucket... Guess I got to find another source to upload pictures.

Comment

I see you kev, glad to see it still running. Btw it's itz_knt lol

Comment

I wondered what was going to happen to that car. Glad it resurfaced and is being put together. A little sad to see that engine bay stripped though - more and more I'm seeing these cars disappear and paying more attention to vintage cars is showing me that we gotta keep as many of these as stock as possible. I half regret the mild tuck I did on my car - but I suppose my car is ruined forever so it doesn't much matter. I would love to find an AGP GSR to keep stock, that way I'll have a track DB2 and a street DB2
                Track Project DB2 #896
                LeMons Project DA9
                My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  I wondered what was going to happen to that car. Glad it resurfaced and is being put together. A little sad to see that engine bay stripped though - more and more I'm seeing these cars disappear and paying more attention to vintage cars is showing me that we gotta keep as many of these as stock as possible. I half regret the mild tuck I did on my car - but I suppose my car is ruined forever so it doesn't much matter. I would love to find an AGP GSR to keep stock, that way I'll have a track DB2 and a street DB2
                  I totally hear you on this. But when I see some like super gangster lowriders on instagram, some would say theyre ruined, others might say they are actually preserving them by keeping fresh bodywork/paint on it and keeping them on the road. The worst thing for a car is for it to sit, neglected and un washed. I guess it would be harder for me if mine was a db2. Just a run of the mill da9 running a full db2 drivetrain (for now)

Comment

Working...
                  X