No announcement yet.

**The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is dead but there is still a strong following for our db1 integras I'll be posting up pics of mine soon. Hopefully we can all bring this thread back to life.

Comment

• i will upload photos of my db1 too!!

Comment

• Last edited by bendogz; 09 Sep 2015, 19:46:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by daddybuiltDB1 View Post
          before this thread starts growing dust... I thought I should revive it. New to G2IC (long time lurker and thiever of information)

Here is my baby. I bought this car for a daily with the intentions of slowly rebuilding it to its former glory (slowly b/c I have a small daycare at my house- hence the user name) I bought the car on a Friday, took it home and spent all day Saturday and Sunday detailing her, then proudly drover her bone stock ass to work on Monday to show off my new purchase. On the way home from work I blew the motor. I thought the slight tick was just a need for valve adjustment. WRONG so... B20b swap and she's back.

And here is a crappy cell pic i took yesterday...

Glad to finally (oficially) be part of the G2IC crew. I hope to contribute to continuing this kick a$$ site!

Damn, that looks sexy, now. Good on ya, DaddyBuilt.

Comment

• with or without spoiler, what yall think?

Comment

• ^^ with

Comment

• hey guys, loving all the pages an pages of clean dbs. i started a facebook group. "DB1 & DB8 Integra"

Comment

• Nice Sedan's. I got one that I was going to sell, I never thought in my Life to find an Integra with the VIN of the last three 007, no BS. She is black on Black going through rehab.
                  I am getting a b20b engine with S80 and CTR LSD. She currently has b17a with YS1 and 1/4 slip LSD.

My plans are
                  2.0, crank machine RPM balanced to 10k or 12k (most likely 10K) I would probably never run it that high
                  VTEC head port matched to Skunk2 Ultra, oversize through to recieve cooled air from a Jsport V style flow catcher Intercooler
                  Skunk stage 2 turbo profile cams, Turbo Manifold, with Godspeed t3/4 AR .63 Turbine, Remus exhaust
                  Transmission YS1 long gear or S80 long gear and no slip LSD
                  Car totally stripped and repainted to navy midnight ocean blue pearl with Aftermarket modified HID one peice
                  Suspension would be Energy suspension polyurethane
                  Skunk anti camber + upper A-arm front camber
                  D2 adjustable coilovers and fully adjustable shocks
                  Ksport engine mounts

I will send photos if I get it done this summer if I am not caught up in another Police brutality case.

Comment

• bump

Comment

Working...
                    X