No announcement yet.

**The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this should be posted here as well (just so that this thread is 100% anti-56k):

Comment

Sweet sedans man, they all look nice and clean. Hey Redline, why don't you clear your tails man. It'll get more drools with the clear tails. It's just a thought, its your ride. It's clean, but i just believe it will look better with clear tails.

Comment

^^^i love that pic of that stock integra.. but that height just kills me.. that's way higher than stock..

Originally posted by davidhtam
        mdt115: You used to have a bra on your car didn't you... i can see the line of the faded paint. I used to have it on my car too and it pissed me off.
        lol stupid tan line. the previous owner had the bra on for most of its life. Can you imagine how long the bra was on for it to fade noticeably like that? That's why i keep it on at times.. *thinks* on or off? it's in mint shape too, not loose at all..

Originally posted by slowteg
        mdt115: theyre 17s..dunno what kinda sides they came on the car theyre coming off eventually tho.
        it looks like it comes short on both sides.. but yeah, good call on losing them. but replace them with ek sides.

Originally posted by 91integraLS
        Sweet sedans man, they all look nice and clean. Hey Redline, why don't you clear your tails man. It'll get more drools with the clear tails. It's just a thought, its your ride. It's clean, but i just believe it will look better with clear tails.
        you're probably talking about the superclean trick. If I were redline, i'd lightly have the top half smoked.. kinda like vw's style.. that's LIGHTLY smoked.

Comment

Hey, does anyone have the concept drawing of the db1's???????

Comment

my little contribution. it has a ways to go, having an identical parts car helps alot though.

the day i bought her

And now

sorry for the quality its a cell phone

and the parts car when it had the wheels on it

Comment

Is this what you want mdt115?

Or some drawings? I can do that too.

Wanna trade me cars also? I like yours better than mine. LOL
              Last edited by StokelesS_g2; 22 Jun 2006, 07:17:50.

Comment

I'll take these huge ass pics off later.

Comment

Killahteg, Iv got Advan RGs, RH F24s and yes I dont like the Desmonds either! But they are the shit! I do need a set of Super Fins... Oh ya Redline I was thinkin the same thing! Your OEM rear lip is 90-91 only rite?

Comment

damn I just realised, I've only seen one db1 since I've had my teg, and really before that I dont remember seeing any, I always see DAs

Comment

man this thread needs some 2dr in it!

Comment

hahaha!!!!! I want a 4 dr. baddd

Comment

Isn't this the infamous Vigor spoiler? I think it's like the one on Devious' sedan. Too bad it won't fit my hatch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Comment

Oh yes it will fit on your hatch.

MANGO POWER!!!

sigpic

It is MY CREATION.

Comment

Thought I would join you guys!
                              Last edited by db1love; 21 Jun 2006, 00:03:57.

Comment

jdm4drda7 - i think the advan RGs will looks just great on your car.

Comment

Working...
                                X