**The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The official DB1 thread! pictures, advice, tips, etc..! (4dr's part 4!)**

**NOTE: This thread is supposed to be the 'part 3' in the 'let's see some 4dr's' series. My apologies.!

Anyway..

It's time we started a new thread concerning all db1's! Instead of just pictures, this thread is all about the db1's. Tips, pictures, anything and everything about the db1's.

As long as it's about db1's, it belongs in here.

A fresh shot of my car today.

Last edited by mdt115; 23 May 2006, 16:51:24.

• bendogz
    replied
    ttt

Leave a comment:

• bendogz
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• endlessturismo
    replied
    Nice Sedan's. I got one that I was going to sell, I never thought in my Life to find an Integra with the VIN of the last three 007, no BS. She is black on Black going through rehab.
    I am getting a b20b engine with S80 and CTR LSD. She currently has b17a with YS1 and 1/4 slip LSD.

My plans are
    2.0, crank machine RPM balanced to 10k or 12k (most likely 10K) I would probably never run it that high
    VTEC head port matched to Skunk2 Ultra, oversize through to recieve cooled air from a Jsport V style flow catcher Intercooler
    Skunk stage 2 turbo profile cams, Turbo Manifold, with Godspeed t3/4 AR .63 Turbine, Remus exhaust
    Transmission YS1 long gear or S80 long gear and no slip LSD
    Car totally stripped and repainted to navy midnight ocean blue pearl with Aftermarket modified HID one peice
    Suspension would be Energy suspension polyurethane
    Skunk anti camber + upper A-arm front camber
    D2 adjustable coilovers and fully adjustable shocks
    Ksport engine mounts

I will send photos if I get it done this summer if I am not caught up in another Police brutality case.

Leave a comment:

• yellowebo
    replied
    hey guys, loving all the pages an pages of clean dbs. i started a facebook group. "DB1 & DB8 Integra"

Leave a comment:

• turboda4dr
    replied
    ^^ with

Leave a comment:

• pablom
    replied
    with or without spoiler, what yall think?

Leave a comment:

• RoyalsJunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by daddybuiltDB1 View Post
    before this thread starts growing dust... I thought I should revive it. New to G2IC (long time lurker and thiever of information)

Here is my baby. I bought this car for a daily with the intentions of slowly rebuilding it to its former glory (slowly b/c I have a small daycare at my house- hence the user name) I bought the car on a Friday, took it home and spent all day Saturday and Sunday detailing her, then proudly drover her bone stock ass to work on Monday to show off my new purchase. On the way home from work I blew the motor. I thought the slight tick was just a need for valve adjustment. WRONG so... B20b swap and she's back.

And here is a crappy cell pic i took yesterday...

Glad to finally (oficially) be part of the G2IC crew. I hope to contribute to continuing this kick a$$ site!

Damn, that looks sexy, now. Good on ya, DaddyBuilt.

Leave a comment:

• bendogz
    replied

Last edited by bendogz; 09 Sep 2015, 19:46:14.

Leave a comment:

• pablom
    replied
    i will upload photos of my db1 too!!

Leave a comment:

• BLKS_DB1
    replied
    This thread is dead but there is still a strong following for our db1 integras I'll be posting up pics of mine soon. Hopefully we can all bring this thread back to life.

Leave a comment:

• daddybuiltDB1
    replied
    before this thread starts growing dust... I thought I should revive it. New to G2IC (long time lurker and thiever of information)

Here is my baby. I bought this car for a daily with the intentions of slowly rebuilding it to its former glory (slowly b/c I have a small daycare at my house- hence the user name) I bought the car on a Friday, took it home and spent all day Saturday and Sunday detailing her, then proudly drover her bone stock ass to work on Monday to show off my new purchase. On the way home from work I blew the motor. I thought the slight tick was just a need for valve adjustment. WRONG so... B20b swap and she's back.

Day one...

Fast forward one year... almost to the date

And here is a crappy cell pic i took yesterday...

Glad to finally (oficially) be part of the G2IC crew. I hope to contribute to continuing this kick a$$ site!

Leave a comment:

• integra_hot
    replied
    hmmm duly noted...thanks man

Leave a comment:

• ls/vtecstitch
    replied
    Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
    you and i both are in the same scenario...i cant find a regulator for my manual windows...only luck i partially had was a guy on here and he up and disappeared like a fart in the wind

Ok I found something that worked (so far) as a fix fro the window rollers. I picked up a set of these from home depot:

I used the 7/8 ones although they were a little small. I dremel'd out the old pins that held the rollers in, put some lock tite on the threads of the new ones and bolted them in. Working great so far. My only suggestion is to order the 1-1/4 ones online. from the website its stated these are online only. I would have ordered these but I wasn't sure if they were even going to work so I stuck with the in house size first. If I end up keeping the car ill probably order the online ones and swap them out in the future. This is what you are looking for online:

Just takes a little time to swap. I did the whole thing in an afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• rollinmyda
    replied
    Needs more low...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X