Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SactownXSi View Post
    Looks great. What lip is that?
    It's off of a '89 Integra. If you see one in Pick n Pull make sure to grab it. I got it to fit using some 6x1.5mm bolts and a step bit to attach it to the factory anchors. It also took a huge pile of washers to add some strength to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boltonhonda View Post
      It's off of a '89 Integra. If you see one in Pick n Pull make sure to grab it. I got it to fit using some 6x1.5mm bolts and a step bit to attach it to the factory anchors. It also took a huge pile of washers to add some strength to it.
      Thanks! I've been having a hard time finding an OEM one but that looks nice! I'll have to look for one.
      -Nick
      http://SneakerHistory.com - http://twitter.com/nickengvall -

Sponsors Wanted!

Comment

• all summer sixteen.

Comment

• ^^ very nice.

Comment

• Since I just got my DA and it looks like crap. Here's my daily back when it was just clean. Before the kanjo paint scheme. This was always my fav pic.

Comment

• looks good, what skirts are those and how much it cost to wrap over the si seats to red

Comment

• Thank you! But the skirts are password reps as far as I know. I actually got them on one of my previous hatches in highschool. Always kept them. And luckily I had the seats done when I was attending wyotech and had a student do them in class so I only paid for material. I spent $250. And I still have a ton of material left.

Comment

• Originally posted by stubbyda91 View Post
                  all summer sixteen.

WHAT?!!! Vinney actually put the factory wing on! First time I ever seen you sport it. Interesting to say the least.

Comment

• sup ben,my jdp flew off so im just tryin it out....March 19 be ready....

Comment

• Originally posted by stubbyda91 View Post
                      sup ben,my jdp flew off so im just tryin it out....March 19 be ready....
                      What did you use to mount it? Double sided tape? I got a jdp too Ive been putting off installing it until i can figure out a better solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by harbtheforcaste View Post
                        What did you use to mount it? Double sided tape? I got a jdp too Ive been putting off installing it until i can figure out a better solution.

I used a nut/bolt/washer combo and it worked perfect just attach it to the existing bumper and your set

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthbeam View Post
                          I used a nut/bolt/washer combo and it worked perfect just attach it to the existing bumper and your set
                          Oh my bad bro i ment the rear trunk spoiler and hatch visor jdp ... I also used the factory mounting for the front lip tho

Comment

• Originally posted by boltonhonda View Post
                            Thanks! Here's the other 4 pictures from the shoot. I need a set of 1 pieces again though.

What wheels are those?

Comment

• First wash in about 2 years. Ever since the motor blew it's been sitting in the garage collecting dust.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X